a simple Frostfell Workshop

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyria, May 19, 2019.

1. Elyria Well-Known Member

For anyone on Test looking to craft Frostfell items, i just published a lil workshop under the small homes. Still working on getting the recipe to make a fuel depot, but if you have fuel and ingredients, i got the 3 crafting stations:). House name is "a simple Frostfell Workshop" by Jessenya. Happy crafting!
  2. Elyria Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks to the kindness of a stranger, i now have a fuel depot, yay! I put it in and republished, From what i understand, you need to be a trustee to access the depot, so if you have your lil heart set on a gingerbread clock and don't have the fuel, just send me an in-game mail...i have almost 600 each of the fuels...might have more hiding away, still have some alts to check:D.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you can set up each depot individually for who can use the stuff inside to craft with or withdraw from it .
    I am pretty sure that at least friends can get full use at least for the use for crafting.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true! And anyone who can access your place would be at least Visitor level. Not sure if you can set it that low, relatively, but it's worth a shot; only the folks reading this here would know about it. ;)

Uwk
    Soara2, Elyria and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can set them to visitor.
  6. Elyria Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, guys! Not much time for playin right now unfortunately...frantically trying to find a job at the moment due to hubby having to quit his for health reasons:(. wish me luck!
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I remember when a guild let everybody in to craft and it worked just fine for all the people without a guild
    People would drop materials into the depots and go craft in that guilds guildhall. there was one on every server but Nagaffen.
    when Raffik came out and people used materials by the hundreds things went wrong when somebody on one server used up all T3 materials .
    But again a great community came together and we refilled the depot.
    Soara2, Elyria, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Good Luc Elyria :( Sorry to hear about the health problems.
    Soara2, Elyria, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  9. Elyria Well-Known Member

Thank you, Breanna. I popped in and set the fuel depot to visitor for consumption; there is plenty in there, so come on in and get yer craft on:)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nice thing about Frostfell; there's only 3 types of fuel needed. ;->

Uwk
    who really, really wishes we could get more than 50 slots for our Fuel Depots...why not, o devs? :(
    Soara2, Elyria and Breanna like this.