Rune of the Tainted Blade

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Wizftw, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Wizftw Member

Not sure what I am missing here, when I look at the achievement awards that give fervor I found the following:

Rune of Embers: 25 fervor (All Classes)
    Rune of the tormented Celestial: 35 Fervor All Classes)
    Rune of Tainted Blade: 35 fervor on all Profession Combat Arts (Scouts, Tanks and some Healers)

Is there something like tainted Blade for the caster and healers or should the Combat Arts actually been All Abilities?
    Mermut likes this.
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I don't think the rune of embers gives 25 Fervor. It gives you 75 weapon damage and a weapon damage overcap of 125
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Celestial Rune of Embers
    Blue Adorn [IMG]
    MYTHICAL, Essence of Ember
    NO-VALUE NO-TRADE
    Adds the following to an item:
    • 35% Crit Bonus
    • 75% Weapon Damage
    • 25% Fervor
    • 1% Melee Multiplier
    • +150 Overcap Weapon Damage
    Slots: Primary, Secondary, Ranged
    Level110
    \aITEM 766862950 1522858238:Celestial Rune of Embers\/a

Meanwhile:

Celestial Rune of the Tainted Blade
    Orange Adorn [IMG]
    MYTHICAL, Tainted Blade
    PRESTIGE
    NO-VALUE NO-TRADE LORE
    Adds the following to an item:

• Effects: Tainted Blade
      • Applies Tainted Blade when Equipped.
        • Increases the Fervor of all profession combat arts by 35.
      • Cannot be modified except by direct means
    Slots: Hands
    Level 110
    \aITEM 1734798239 527754523:Celestial Rune of the Tainted Blade\/a
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  4. Mrrshan Member

he is talking about the blue raid achievement one, which does give fervor
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

It's allways the same..
    Why cant they produce a rune that gives XXX Frevor exceppt for Ascensions spells

Spellfervor has the problem that it does not work for primary and swarmpets
    Profession Combat Arts Fervor does not work for mages

The only thing what really works for all clases is regular fervor
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

7. Beee Well-Known Member

wrong one.. :)
    Celestial Rune: Warlord's Puissance https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3888381295 is the GUK Rune which can be bought at the status merchant after finishing the GUK collection

Just as tp for all frustrated GUK collection seeker: The Warlord's Puissance and almost all important blue runes can be bought on IoR
    They are mounted on weapons and these can be transfered to the liveserver

Prox likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If the runes were meant to be transferable, you should be able to just... buy the rune, like you can other runes. I suspect this is unintended behavior, i.e., an exploit. But, we'll see.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

If a behavior Daybreak knows for months is an exploid we should rename EQ2 ;)

Actual you can buy the 70 Fervor Rune, Guk 25 Fervor, Ember and a lot of raid armor pattern on IoR .. If this is not wanted, this could been over for a long time.
  10. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

i agree 100% to Beee we have Raid Acheafment Addorns Only for CAs which is Scout / Tank / Beastlord / Bard.
    2nd we can get is the One which Does Damage 25% on Base of Casters HP , if this shoud be the counterpart to the Tainted BLade this is a Joke how many HP a Caster should have to be stabil in Raid if having in Mind most DDs useing Elemetalist ASC and Tyrant, and if not useing Tyrant or being other ASC.
    This Addorn is a Light version of Fire Tyrant because its not preventing the user from being saved from wards but i cant be a counter part to Tainted Blade.

Its useing totaly wrong means to do Damage and is has a non acceptable negativ effeckt + it could be used parallel to Tainded Blade and will make scouts more monstserious as they are now.

DB Guys sorry everytime you miss usualy primal things in Game, its our right if playing a caster DD or Supporter doesnt matter to get the same stuff according to our Abillitys as the CA useers are getting.

First Boss in Air Raid would be a Massacre for sure , asking DB who should heal this ???

2nd whats the difficultness to invent a Addorn simmiliar to Tainted Blade for casters "increses All Fervor of Spells EXEPT ASCs wich will have same outcome as the Tainted Blade for CA useing classes ?

Think about and tell us whats wrong here or better serve us a usefull Addornment for Caster wich is similar to the one for CAs

Helfiren
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

'Professional combat arts' also excludes AA combat arts.. which means melee priests are also SoL.
    All in all, it appears this rune was not well thought out.
  12. Earar Well-Known Member

are u sure about priest CA from AAs aren't considered professional CA ?

since they were replacement I thought I read somewhere they were considered professional ... I may be wrong but i'm surprised by your statement
  13. Wizftw Member

Maybe the simple answer is to make the "Rune of Tainted Blade" add 35 fervor and 35 fervor OC to all classes. Would have the effect of equalizing the playing field.
    Ashandra, Beee and semisus like this.
  14. Perciful Active Member

How do you obtain celestial Rune of tainted Blade?
  15. Beee Well-Known Member

After you got the archievement for perfection kill all earth raidmobs you can buy it for twinks from the adornment trader
  16. Avithax Well-Known Member

I don't see an achievement for Flawless Vegarlson, specifically which one is it if you can remember?
  17. Spurn Member

Under Triumphs, and it is Perfection not Flawless. Called Triumph: One with the Wind. The Vegarlson Perfection give a different rune.
  18. Beee Well-Known Member

Triumph: Unmeltable! - Doomfire: The Molten Caldera [Raid] => Celestrial Rune of Embers
    Triumph: Weatherind the Upheaval - Vegarlson: Upheaval [Raid] => Tune of the Tornmented Celstrial
    Triumph: One With The Wind - Eryslai: The Empyrian Steppes [Raid] => Celestrial Rune of the Tainted Blade
    all these are perfection kills in regular raid zones and they are account flags
  19. Mastevick New Member

does it have to stay on that weapon when you transfer or can you take it off
  20. Mastevick New Member

So does it have to stay on that weapon from IoR when you transfer or can you take it off and put on a diff weapon