Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No Death rays, you and Prox are the only survivors.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

UMM UMMMM you forgot about me. Not dead remember you were chained to me so wherever you went I went which means if I'm dead then you're dead too. But I am NOT dead still alive ;)
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh it's quiet voice of ghost Breanna. The only reality that exist is here in Look and Feel. Whatever is going on in some other weird thread has no bearing on this space time continuum. It's Earth 1 here.
    Prox, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I'm not dead either - the margarita bar took the brunt of the anvils but left me and Gnobrin alone. Need to rebuild the bar though...
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Ghost of Rhodris, In somplace in the Multiverse, I'm sure you do live to be a ripe old age, but here.... Splat. Time to ride that escalator down to the lower floor.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

At least it would be warm!

(We are heading into winter in my corner of the world - it's getting horribly cold here).
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Canada today, hopefully someone contacted Domino!!!

158 for Ttobey

and

Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Today we are in Ontario at Canada's Largest Shopping mall, it has a water park and an amusement park inside!!!

Tomorrow we will be heading to Custer, South Dakota where will be taking a large cadre of Harley Davidson Motorcycles, some with sidecars, and some trikes, and visiting Crazy Horse Monument, Mount Rushmore, the pigtails, Custer State Park, and the Badlands. Anybody that wishes is free to join us in the Test forum.

157 for Ttobey

And

Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

160?
    Prox and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Uhmm no you were at 160 on Thursday, your own post on page 129, and your own post on page 129 on Friday going to 159, so Saturday you would be at 158 and Sunday you would have been at 157!!! I did not try and subtract days, I was honest.

Today we are in Custer, South Dakota. We have a large cadre of Harley Davidson Motorcycles, some with sidecars, some have the sidecars have bubble tops, we have quite a few trikes at our disposal as well. We will be spending the day at Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument!! Tomorrow we will be visiting Rushmore Caves, Custer State Park, Leed, Deadwood, Sturgis, the pigtails, and we might sneak a stop in at the Buffalo Chip, anybody that does not know what the Buffalo Chip is, will have to google it *blushes*. Wednesday we will be hitting the Badlands before moving on to Yellowstone. Everybody is still welcome to join us but dress warmly as it is still chilly up here with light dustings of snow!!! And don't forget since this is a Virtual Road Trip, its free and you have all the Virtual money you want to spend and we have the best of Virtual everything on our Virtual touring buses!!!!

While we are in the Black Hills, everybody needs to make sure to buy at least one thing made of Black Hills Gold. You can get nothing like this gold any place else, there are pink hues and green hues as well as normal yellow hues, and Custer has some of the best Goldsmith's in the world!!

And:

Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Prox likes this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That makes no sense. We aren't just throwing out random numbers here!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

The fun thing is that it's not random. :p
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

"fun" haha
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Dude like this.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

So you figured it out? I know it wasn't all that challenging of a puzzle, but at least it required some figuring.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

no I have no attention span for your puzzles today.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok so got me too, I figured it was minutes or seconds but it's not, so don't leave us hanging.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

It's how many more posts are required on this thread to get a broom mount.
    Prox, Cyrrena, ttobey and 2 others like this.