Problem Buying CD Xpac

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Almee, May 2, 2019.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I tried, earlier today, to purchase the CD xpac for one of my accounts. Everything seemed to go through smoothly but when I went to check for the 110 lvl boost, I couldn't find it under rewards.

I decided that it must take a few minutes to the program to recognize the new xpac so I did my daily tasks. Four hours later, I tried to find the boost, again, and there was nothing so I checked my email for receipt of my purchase and couldn't find one.

Next I checked the credit card account, I'd used, and it didn't show any activity. So apparently the program went through all the steps, for buying the xpac, but didn't really complete the purchase and didn't show any error messages during the purchase procedure.

So, once again, DB has shot itself in the foot, with its purchasing system, as I've changed my mind about buying the xpac as the activity, on my credit card, showed I had already spent a couple hundred dollars, in April, on the game. I'm really not having that much fun playing to repeat that in May.

Feldon likes this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

:eek: this is the expression that is still on my face after opening my credit card bill two weeks ago.
    Feldon and Rosyposy like this.