Anchorage!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by kingmob23, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Gninja Developer

I will see about bumping the NPCs to rank 2 unlock instead of 3 for next week.
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

It was like this one time, right, I was going to buy unlocked armor on one of my alts, right and I went to the armor merchant, but I forgot my plat... so I had to go and take a portal to another floaty bit, get my plats and telepad back over to the merchant. So I click on the merchant, right, and then there was like this notice right.. that I didn't have enough of the other silver doodads on this toon.. so then I had to log out, log back into another character...take a floaty portal thing to the bank right, and then deposit the other silver doodads in the shared bank and THEN log back over to the other toon who was already standing at the merchant right.. and guess what happened next? I took the portal thingy BACK to the bank to get the other silver doodads right.. and then I went and bought my armor.

#kissprincipleapplies

On a lighter note, I wish there was a side quest that allowed me to hire up some of those guys who built Thurgadin, City of the Coldain to do a little architectural upgrades. Those blokes can really build some underground stuff.

Thanks for takin a look and jiggling the handle a little.. ;)
    Pijotre, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  3. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

:-o If that's actually how the whole thing is planned out, to become "nicer" as they apprentices level up, that's awesome. I've been doing the quests in there religiously since I finished Scrivener's sig line. I do love the concept of it, I just want them to have nicer things in there haha
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Gninja Developer

Yes, the areas around each researcher will change as they level up past rank 2.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Gninja for the information.

By the way, are you enjoying the SPRING ROAD TRIP???
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Gninja Developer

huh?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

There is a Spring Road Trip thread where ttobey is being very very very bad. You are there too but you haven't been bad yet. :) We are virtually touring amusement parks and other stuff, it's great fun. There is Cabana Boys and French Maids to clean up and wait on us hand and foot.
    Soara2 and Rhodris like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe you are buddies with Pijotre and Uwkete, Gninja. Right now you are across the aisle from Breanna, Ttobey, and Mrs Ttobey, because Ttobey wont behave and he is afraid of you and your stealthiness. Kaitheel, Chrol, Gnobrin, and Roxxlyy were all taken along on the SPRING ROAD TRIP. You can see all the details of where you have been so far in the Test Forum. We have the top of the line Virtual Touring Buses with the top of the line in geeky electronic goodness at our fingertips, and the largest screens we have seen in touring buses for watching anything we want. Most of the screens had the Avengers on them on Monday.
    Breanna likes this.