Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Does anyone hear a strange buzzing?
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Is it a vroom broom?
    Cyrrena, Soara2, ttobey and 1 other person like this.
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

....now that you mention it. I usually hear it emanating from the other room around 11:24pm EST while I'm in the office busy slaying mobs in Norrath.
    Prox, Cyrrena, ttobey and 2 others like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think it's ttobey trying to cut through his chains :D It won't work Cyrrena said they were top grade.
    Dude, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Shhh you are permadead and Cyrrena was last seen in a hot air balloon flying far away over the horizon.
    Prox, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I would be the best dungeon master, kill them all early so I can have some piece and quiet.
    Pijotre, Prox, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How many days until EQ2 15? Im having a party on that day! Dont tell Holly!
    Feara, Pijotre, Prox and 2 others like this.
  8. Oranorn Member

I'm staying away from EQ2 15 if there any anvil delivery blimps scheduled to fly around that day...
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

160!
    Prox, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

New dumbfire pet idea:

[IMG]
    Lera, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 4 others like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Just say NO :D:p
    Soara2, Cyrrena and ttobey like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Whew glad we were all at the Zoo Safari and Knotts Berry Farm when that Anvil disaster occurred. Good thing the Virtual Touring Bus Company could send us two replacement buses toot sweet as well.

*herds everybody back onto the new touring buses including Ttobey and Mrs Ttobey and the Frenchies, stows Prox on top, and ports the touring buses to the Tillamook Plant in Oregon so Schmet can stock up on cheese and ice cream, makes sure to have Gninja and his SPRING ROAD TRIP buddy sit across the aisle from Breanna, Ttobey, and Mrs Ttobey*

Look Breanna, these buses are fresh and clean, no hairballs. I found the French Maids in the cleaning closet with some of the Cabana Boys, so now the French Maids are on the other bus and the Cabana Boys are all on this bus. And instead of just getting to hang out, look pretty, and serve drinks, now they have to clean the bus as well, especially the hairballs in the bathroom. I do hope Pijotre had his maps with him and they were not destroyed in the Anvil Mishap!! We will also have to hide that bow again today since we are going to another animal park in Washington State after we stop for the cheese and ice cream in Oregon.

and

Rosyposy, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  14. Prox Well-Known Member

All those different blood types and body parts...... the poor road crew going to be awful smelly when they get here.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  15. Prox Well-Known Member

I am really going to need new boots after this clean up !!
  16. Prox Well-Known Member

November 8, 2004

186 days till 15th
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  17. Prox Well-Known Member

Sadly I deleted my oldest char by accident ,Barbarian guardian who was made in March of 2005. I did think to keep his name. Not the same as still having him. My next oldest is from October 2006 My first raid char Wardens rock . So I have been around a while. I don't count the Ranger I made in February of 2005, I was playing drunk and had no clue. Although I also kept his name and remade him in 2007. Miss being able to kite named mobs in heroic zones.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Lera Well-Known Member

Oooo! Flying anvil mounts!

Waaaaaaaant.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Prox, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

No death rays or anything today Ttobey? You should contact Domino as tomorrow we will be in Canada for a few stops and she might want to join us and you all could catch up!!

And:

Rosyposy and Breanna like this.