Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Breanna was not thrown out the window. We do not throw our travelling companions out of the window. Especially when she is shackled to you and your wife is shackled to you on the other side and your cute little Frenchies are in the Doggie Day Spa.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Good thing a mattress truck was driving by. She bounced 35 feet into the diner.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh no. Look at the diner. Emerging from the sewage ditch....It's THE KRAKEN! It swallowed the whole diner!!
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Good thing BellyoftheKraken is showing up on wifi list!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Hang on..... Here comes a trampoline truck.... wait for it....
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Zing! And Rhodris hit that trampolne at 65 mph! I'm not sure where she will land!
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Bouncing players out of the bus is really a lot of fun!
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK here we go, this is the one we've all been waiting for... Will have to aim carefully.... There is a hot air balloon about a mile away and a flat bed carrying inflatable kiddie pools driving by..... hang on..... wait for it,... Zing Bounce and there she goes! Cyrrena is flying toward the balloon annnnnd Thunk it's GOOD! Off she floats over the horizon! Cya Cyrrena!
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

So then you are admitting that you are having fun on the road trip. O and I ported back to the bus, you can't get rid of me that easy. Regardless I am glad you are having fun now stop trying to gnaw through the handcuffs.
    Cyrrena and Pijotre like this.
  10. Prox Well-Known Member

Peers in from his perch on top of the bus.....what's with the people flying out the windows.
  11. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Rhodris hits the trampoline, does a triple somersault over the top of the bus and lands on the roof Priscilla-Queen-of-the-Desert-style. Gnobrin, who is on the other end of Rhodris' shackle, pours another margarita.....
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Uh oh, I was afraid of this. Today is anvil delivery day, The anvil delivery blimp is slowly floating over the blimp and Oh no The Humanity! The cargo doors opened to soon! They are about to hit this bus! I grab my wife and two frenchies and make a jump for it, phew SAFE! But the bus was just destroyed by 700 anvils! And they are perma death anvils! No survivors! Off to have a GnT in everyone's honor, You will all be remembered for a few minutes as that memory turns to dust in the wind.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

14. Prox Well-Known Member

Good thing I was not in the bus , didn't like the look of that blimp at all. Made a leap into the ditch .....the blood splatter is going to ruin my good boots though. Oh heck is the brain matter on my shirt.....
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Glad you made it out in the nick of time!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Prox like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Can you hook this hose up to the faucet while you are over there? I need to spray the rest of them off the street.
    Prox, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well I think the anvil strategy didn't work. You were shackled to me so you took me with you when you jumped. And I think almost everyone is spending a long day at the zoo, so no one was on the bus.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No Sorry . You are permadead. Prox and I just cleaned you off the street.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

With all this permadeath, it's nice and quiet here again.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

Nope not dead at all still hear and still shackled to you so you can't get away. Sorry to disappoint but you missed.
    Cyrrena likes this.