Returning Player Looking for Active Guild and Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vizzio, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Vizzio New Member

I came back from a 3 year break a couple months ago. I have done as much catch up as I can solo. Completed current signature lines, @1465 resolve, 73K pot. Now I would like to take it to the next step and grind out heroics and start raiding as well.

The current guild I am in only has 2 active players so its impossible to group for heroics. Pickup groups for heroics have proven to be a waste of time for the most part.

Below is my current profile. I know my gear is below par at the moment. Its the best I can do without being able to get reliable groups for heroics. I am willing to put in the time/effort if I can find a guild to do the same. I would also like to raid at least 2-3 days a week when my gear is "good enough".

https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/863289410006

I am currently on the Maj'Dul server and would prefer to stay but open to xfer. Please contact me in game or PM me. Thanks!

majdul.citrep
    Feara and Soara2 like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Join Clan Mawr on Majdul. They still raid and run heroic content and are awesome people.
    Feara and Breanna like this.
  3. Vashaar Member

I took your advice, and joined. They are really great and very helpful. I'll be here forever. Quitting my other games.
    Soara2 and Feara like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

They are great, aren't they? I love them!