Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He will be attending the EQ1 Celebrations from the SPRING BREAK ROAD TRIP as I stated and he can be off social media if he wants, his wife and Frenchies have now been hustled onto the Virtual Tour Bus as well, so he has no say in this.

Breanna you will have to use the facilities first then be recuffed to him or then him and his wife will have to use the family facilities together and then you will have to recuff to him when he comes out. *tosses a handcuff key to Breanna*

And by the way Breanna, did you notice? Those Handcuffs and Leg Irons? The metal has actually had a pink hue added to it, when I worked for the Sheriff's office, all of our Handcuffs, Leg Irons, and Belly Chains had the pink imbued metal, not the plastic pink over the cuffs themselves. Those are the real deal there, I have some belly chains with me to so that when we get to the Amusement parks we can put belly chains on him and there will be a bit more freedom of movement, about 18 inches.
    Breanna and Kittybock like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Whew that's good I was sort of worried about the whole bathroom thing.

Do you think 18" is too much? Don't they scurry pretty fast? Of course if we have his wife on board then we shouldn't have to worry too much. I am glad you got the real thing though, some of the aftermarket stuff isn't that great, and we don't want them to break.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Rhodris like this.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

OMG Avengers: Endgame is SOOOOO good!!

I'm in NZ - it's been in cinemas for 2 days now :D
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

/em covers her ears and starts whistling loudly
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Rhodris like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its Saturday and the ROAD TRIPPERS are virtually visiting the EQ1 exhibit at the Comic-Con museum, Ttobey is there with belly chains on, those have 18 inch chains between the handcuffs and the waist belt so Breanna does not have to stay within 4 inches of him, his wife is on the other side.

He thought he was going to get out of the road trip, he has better accommodations than he did for the Summer Road trip where he was tied up under a blanket on the floor board of Kaitheel's car.

I believe Pixi is belly chained to Gninja, Pjiotre has Kaitheel, Rhodris has Gnobrin, Rosy has Chrol, not sure about the others. We are heading to Sea World after this, there is still time to get on board so Shout for the Cabana Boys and Get on Board over in Test forums and join us for our Wild SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

And I believe this is:

165 for Ttobey

and

JOIN THE SPRING ROAD TRIP NOW!!! TEST FORUM ----------------------->
    Rosyposy, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  6. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

C'mon Gnobrin, let's go have margaritas with Kittybock!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Also tugs Kaitheel along to the Margarita bar without needing much persuasion he loves that stuff!
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It was an exhausting day at the Comic-Con Museum and then Sea World and some Pier fishing for Pixi. But everybody had a great time, especially at the Margarita Bar which follows us everywhere.

Today we are Virtually at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure and will be Virtually spending the night at the Disneyland Hotel. Ttobey is having tons of fun no matter what he says.

164 for Ttobey

and

Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

And I literally spent the day in Riverside, with no way to get to San Diego! :confused: So close...
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

163 I think.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Greetings Everybody from the SPRING ROAD TRIP. Today we are Virtually visiting Universal Studios. Ttobey is still virtually handcuffed to Breanna and his wife and his Frenchies are in the Virtual Doggie Day Spa in the Virtual Touring Buses. Ttobey is having a blast even if he wont admit it!!

And:

Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I am sitting in my cube animating a thing. I am not on a Virtual Bus Ride. I am happily animating away, listening to the Interrupters after seeing Avengers this morning.
    Prox, Cyrrena, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

In your cube? Does this mean we're getting cube mounts? :D
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, ttobey and 2 others like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

15. Bludd Well-Known Member

Be-tentacled cube mounts confirmed!
    Rosyposy, ttobey and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He has neglected to tell you that we set up his area on the Virtual Touring Buses to look like his Cube at DBG Studios since he must continue his work while on the SPRING ROAD TRIP. All of the Devs have exact replicas of their work areas on the Virtual Touring Buses. And we have top of the line in geeky and humongous screens to watch anything we want at any time of the day or night so of course he could see the Avengers this morning.

Right now though, he is Virtually touring Legoland!!

And

17. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

How about a Goose mount? As in Goose from Captain Marvel (aka the Flerkin)? ;)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Prox and Breanna like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Today we were at the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Safari Park. And now we are Virtually Touring Knott's Berry Farm. All the Dev's are having a blast even Ttobey although Breanna is a bit concerned, she said he keeps gnawing at his handcuffs, but she is going to have a chat with Mrs Ttobey about that.

Tomorrow we are going to Washington State to another Animal Park and then on to Canada. Perhaps we can drop in and visit Domino!!!

And:

Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Well unfortunately calling her Mrs Tobey just got Breanna thrown out the window. Bye Bye Breanna.
    Pijotre, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.