Progression on a non-Progression server?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by OldRodKS, Apr 29, 2019.

1. OldRodKS Member

I like the idea of a Progression server, but as we've seen, they have a limited lifespan. So I find myself rushing to the top level to keep up with the crowd, and skipping content along the way. And when we get to SF, a new TLE opens and the old one dies off.

With all the breaks I've taken over the years, there are a lot of expansions I've missed here and there, so I'd really like to progress through them logically and fully.

I know there have been progression guilds here and there on the live servers, but they are mainly focused on raiding, and with my play schedule, raiding is out. But I want to experience as much content as I can out of each expansion, at my own pace.

Has anyone tried doing the progression server approach on a live server? Using self-imposed rules to follow the content releases in order? Is there a guide that shows what was in or out of each expansion?
    Feara and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I lock mine at the 19, 29, 39, etc, I believe the wiki shows you which zones were available with each expansion. I would take a peek there and see.
    Breanna, Feara and OldRodKS like this.
  3. OldRodKS Member

I had looked around there, but wasn't having much luck. Then I googled "EQ2 Zones by Expansion" and it took me to the page on Wiki that showed them - I just wasn't searching right before I guess LOL

Thank you!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Feara like this.