Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Um no!!!! You have something like 6,964 days before retirement. Or was it more than that I don't remember.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

144,288,000 hummingbird wing flaps.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Hummingbirds average between 30 and 200 flaps per second. So at 30 flaps per second that's only 56 days!

At 200 flaps per second, that's less than 2 weeks...
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I went with a more mellow hummingbird at 10 fps.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The math was easier and the bird was full of nectar.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Hummingbird mount confirmed. Animated at 10FPS.

Gotcha
    Rosyposy, Zeddicious, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The closest to a a hummingbird was that four winged bug thing. The wings do funny things as it tweens from one anim to another.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Lookie, the pig has like 3 wings and if you make them longer they would be tentacle like or dangly!!!!
    Prox and Breanna like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are many days to go to that 7000+ days until your retirement and many more mounts to be made!
    Rhodris, ttobey and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There was a set of hummingbirds on the marketplace, I have them in my guildhall, cannot remember if their wings flap though, don't think I ever looked.

And *drumroll*

………….. 47 ………....
    ttobey and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm sure we can turn the flying pig mount into a hat.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Flying pig mount hat just filled up Nights of the Dead mount request list and bumped all others to 2020.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Prox and 3 others like this.
  13. Feara Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who looks over this thread and is worried what our next mount could actually look like?

What are these people on?

~~~ :p
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Prox and 4 others like this.
  14. Pijotre Well-Known Member

No you're not alone I'm ALWAYS worried what Ttobey is up to and apart from GnT refueling I fear the craze comes all out of his warped mind and is not the product of any substances.:p
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, ttobey and 2 others like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Cyrrena, Prox and Breanna like this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This thread is 126 page tale of Ttobey slowly going insane over a few years.

Someone should call netflix, would make a great series.
    Rosyposy, Rhodris, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think I cracked around page 50
    Rosyposy, Rhodris, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

For the next few weeks, Ttobey will be making his daily contribution to Look and Feel and completing his work for DBG from a Virtual Tour Bus in the Test forum that is leaving from the Test forum tomorrow for an extended vacation to visit a long list of sites, all Lookers and Feelers are welcome to join, just pop over to the Test forum and hop aboard!!

We have the top of the line in electronic geekery and twice as many available as we have people on our Virtual Touring Buses so everybody always has whatever electronic geekery they wish at their fingertips. The best part of this trip, it costs you no money, it does not use your vacation time, and we get to do whatever we want, including taking along people that may not be quite so receptive to the trip like Ttobey, *glances down at the leg irons that are binding him to his Virtual Seat in the Virtual Tour Bus, Breanna and I will be his Virtual Tour Buddies for the first leg of the trip, so he gets to spend every second with us!!!!!

And

PS

Tonight we are stay at a Virtual 5 Star Resort in San Diego and having a Virtual 5 Star Meal in a 5 Star Steak House at the Resort at 6 pm Pacific time. Tomorrow at 10 am we will be Virtually Visiting an exhibit at Comic Con about EQs 20th suggested by Ttobey. If he gets to out of sorts, we will bring his wife and Frenchies on the trip and she can be his other buddy with Breanna. He is handcuffed to his buddies.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

He is in so much trouble! And he is going to have to keep his eyes closed when we go to the bathroom. :)
    Rhodris and Cyrrena like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Unfortunately, I will be attending the EQ1 20 year celebration on Saturday which you should all be attending and after that I am off of social media until after Monday morning to avoid Avengers spoilers. I hope you have an enjoyable whateveritis you are doing but for now I bid you adieu!

Join members of the Daybreak Games team at the Future Home of the Comic-Con Museum on Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28 to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of EverQuest. This genre defining game has been kept alive and vibrant by its community, and a development team committed to fresh content, and new expansions. Celebrate 20 years of raiding, guilds and gameplay by exploring the original key art, concept art, and level design materials that gave birth to EverQuest, and hearing from Developers about what they have instore for the future.
    Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28
    10 a.m. – 4 p.m.: EverQuest 20: A Living Legend, Exhibit Open.
    Rhodris, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.