How many alts do you have?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Berret1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Issue here is the expansions. They add up quickly
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

My FTP accounts have no paid-for expansions. What would be the point, since I never play them? I originally started those accounts thinking I would try out multi-boxing, but the effort and costs involved disuaded me. I keep two active accounts just to have my own heartbound alts for my raiders.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Yea but Cy hogs all the chocolate, I swear I dont know how she stays so small devouring everything she can catc...eat.
    Geroblue, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

The last time I counted I had about 80 toons over 3 accounts. But that was a good 4 or 5 years ago. Now I have 6 accounts and have lost count :oops: I do believe there is a 50 slot limit on accounts though (per region), I knew someone who had capped it out. Think the most slots I have on one account is 26 or 27.
    Kittybock, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Conifur Well-Known Member

I had three accounts with alts until they made it a job. I let one go after ToT, let another go after KA, stopped the last on after PoP, stopped playing after CD - but I have the year sub so I log on and collect my DBC.
    Kittybock, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

22....but only one up to date main nowadays. Too much work to keep all the alts current anymore. Most of them now languish at level 100. Hidin out in dank Thalumbran dive bars bemoaning their lives. Last I checked, anyway.

At one time, all you needed was a good main to pass fabled gear down to alts & they were ready to jump right into any group. Miss those days...alas.
    Feara, Kittybock, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are 2 people in another forum that said they have more than 50 on one account so it may be due to that consolidation.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I did not!!! Breanna was licking the window, Schmett was eating everything in the car, Kaitheel would barely stop except when we needed new clothes. This time will be much better and with advance notice everybody will be able to pack appropriately and since it seems we have a lot of interest, Virtual Tour Bus it is, lots of room for luggage and on-board facilities and we can bring all the snacks we want!!!!
    Kittybock, Soara2, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*weeps for days of the past*
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

44 - I dont even have a main anymore do to all the changes in the game, server merges and etc....very sad.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Cant do it here, it would most certainly derail the thread.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Kittybock like this.
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Dang....Zedd is the man!
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I am the odd man, er girl, erm Kitty out in this deal. While I do have alts, they are only a means to an end. I only play Kittaene these days.
  14. Bella222 Active Member

I almost hate to admit this but I am a REAL altaholic. I have 2 all access accounts, 1 silver account, 4 free accounts from my hubby, son, etc, and little ole me and 2 new free accounts that I just made for my grandchildren. How many characters goes up and down but mainly up as I just made characters on Kalidim. Probably 40 or more. But I myself am really only playing my 2 all access accounts at present. I just do special activites and research on my others.
    Breanna, Kittybock and Soara2 like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Everybody needs to make their way over to the test forum to join the SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!!
    Soara2, Pixistik and Breanna like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

On EQ II I have about 10 on three accounts. On EQ, I have around 150 on 5 accounts.
    Blazen, Soara2, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have a virtual starship, can hold about 3,000 beings, will that help ?

Just look on the lower navigation menus for Starship Wanderer. Note that this link is one of my web sites.

http://www.travellergame.drivein-jim.net/
  18. Berret1 Member

I'm jealous of all the character slots that you guys have, I can tell that I'll fit right at home here!
    I only have 5 and I can't make up my mind, I want everything, of all the classes more.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

But you haven't even been to the Spring Road trip thread SIGH!!! I thought we were going to get you hooked on the road trips too.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Berret1 like this.
  20. Jovie Well-Known Member

In eq2 between four accounts i have 227 characters. They are spread out between Halls of fate, Kaladim and IoR.
    Between eq2, eq1, age of conan, lord of the rings online, neverwinter and elder scrolls online, i have 2505 characters.

Recently tried to curb my altoholic syndrom and knocked it down to 505 that i play randomly between the above games.
    If you want to know how i decide what to play, i use www.random.org
    Soara2, Prox and Rosyposy like this.