Mischief and Mayhem

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Feara, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is a IV at 1k and a V at 5k
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

I'm running 4-5 toons through, takes 10-15 min each, so i'm approaching research III soon. My best time from quest pick up to turn in was 4m46s. Multiboxing would be slower I think.

I would just like to hear from one person who has looted the Mischevous Hackamore of Harvesting recipe book and it would elate my fears that it was somehow forgotten like they did with Adornments 10 way back when.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

That is the one Mischevious Hackamore recipe that has NOT been discoed yet.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

People were reporting getting the hackamore recipe in the Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow chat channel today.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Avithax Well-Known Member

The code exists now, just seems insanely rare \aITEM 1504246418 1938113122:Mischievous Hackamore Pattern of Harvesting\/a
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

OK, I figured it out. Look at Bondrin's status update and note the items he has down to research. One of them is our "missing" \aITEM 950185332 -1020908252 0 0 0:[Mischievous Hackamore of Harvesting]\/a

So, when Bondrin gets around to researching it, THEN we can get it.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe in a future update, could we please get Castle Mischief for groups of 6, and maybe duos? Please, please Gninja, oh stealthy one?
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  8. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

You can add Mischievous Barding of Criticals to your list, Sigrdrifa. Just picked up the recipe today.

Requires Mischievous Barding Pattern of Criticals, and produces barding with 120 crit chance (mythical).

Edit: Also Planar Grandmaster Recipes Volume X.
    Soara2, Melkior, Feara and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Added to Anchorage Mission Reward Crate possible rewards list.
    Soara2, Feara, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  10. Avithax Well-Known Member

It would be very nice to have the (max 10) restriction raised on the Limited Potion of Progress. I can't seem to figure out why any limit exists considering the other progress potions have none. Kind of frustrating to turn in an Anchorage quest and receive "<BLANK SPACE". Also, approaching 12k Chit now, can we have something super expensive added to the Vendor like a Barding of Harvesting or Maybe a Crafting mount? Possibly even some of the mount patterns we could buy directly for a couple thousand Chit?
    Soara2, Lateana and Laaw like this.
  11. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Soara2, Cyrrena, Melkior and 3 others like this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Added!
  13. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i feel more and more like Charlie Brown looking into his Halloween bag and seeing nothing but rocks when i read these posts! arghhhh! all i get from Anchorage ......studies TS books.......the same useless patterns/recipes.......same potion of progress.....absolutely nothing i can use.....

and to those of you that get wonderful rewards hand over fist, just allow me this time to gripe, ok??!! LOL.
    Soara2, Avithax, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

too many student patterns, please make potions heirloom well other that I really like the idea and results
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Blazen like this.
  15. Beena Member

I actually just finally got the recipe book today.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Are you experiencing my Irish luck my friend?
    Soara2, ConcealFate and Breanna like this.
  17. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I feel your frustration, it's just not fair. The person who doesn't need an Essence of Chaos because she doesn't group/raid/infuse/experiment/whatever-they-are-used-for is the one who gets one. I'd be more than happy to give it to you if I could, but I think they're no-trade?

Edit: Ah, no - they are no-value (I knew they were no-something).
  18. Avithax Well-Known Member

It seems that way now with the rewards. When Anchorage was first released I was getting MUCH better rewards than I am now but I never saw where they added rocks to the loot table. It doesn't encourage players to flock towards leveling the researchers and with me being on IoR it's probably going to be 2020 til we hit level 2.

Perhaps if they added something really expensive to spend these thousands of Chits on it might be a bit more encouraging?
    ConcealFate, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

just thought i would share that i got a lesser planar frag from an anchorage and a superior planar frag from library ts daily. they might have changed something to make it better drop rate or the rng gods have finally given me a break
    Blazen, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.