How many alts do you have?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Berret1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Berret1 Member

I'm curious! The first thing I do when I start an MMO is find out how many character slots you can get and it seems that EQ2's answer is "All"
    Right now I only have 5, but I'm planning on adding to that very soon!
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Bronze members get 2 slots, silver gets 4 and members get 7 I think. You can buy extra slots 10 bucks each. I have 2 accounts. Test server has its own slots. One of my accounts has 7 on live and 5 on test. The other has 13 live with one extra slot I use to help people with and 4 on test. They are both silver except this month one is member. 2 are mains, rest are alts, so 27 alts
  3. Berret1 Member

I read that yeah! I got excited being a horrible altoholic that I am when I read that there's no limit to how many slots a person can buy! I'm just curious to see how many characters each person has!
    Cyrrena, Elyria and Soara2 like this.
  4. Elyria Well-Known Member

remember you can have as many slots on US servers and EU server, in addition to test server...so i am a member and get 7 slots, i have bought 2 extra, so i have 9 slots each on US, EU, and Test servers:eek:. I have used all my slots on US and Test...still have 6 left on EU:p
    Lateana, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

6. Breanna Well-Known Member

If you are an altoholic we have meetings, a bunch of us go :) We have coffee and doughnuts, and sometimes ice cream. We had a very nice road trip this summer, where we had ttobey tied up and under a blanket in the back. But Kathiel was a meaney head and didn't stop at the amusement park like we wanted. We did get to stop at a big box store though for some clean cloths, since we didn't stop at the rest area either. LOL Great times!! I think we are planning another road trip this summer, Cy is in charge she does a fantastic job of planning road trips and parades too.
    Pixistik, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 5 others like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm thinking we are going to need a bigger vehicle for our next road trip :D
    Geroblue, Kittybock, Pixistik and 5 others like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I didn't know this. I will have to stop deleting the character I make on this eu server. Also, you said you bought 2 slots. Did it give you them on both test and us? Or did you buy 2 on both, cause I bought the one for test to have 5

I hope I get in on the next road trip
    Berret1, Elyria and Breanna like this.
  9. Elyria Well-Known Member

i bought the two extra while i was logged into AB and then i had 2 extra available on test...i don't know how to link it, but i found out all this in a thread a while back...maybe in test server section?
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Elyria Well-Known Member

Berret1 and Soara2 like this.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Yay. Okay so I have an extra slot on both my accounts then. Thanks for letting me know
    Berret1 and Breanna like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'll put you on the list Soara2 :) We for sure need a bigger bus, this will be fun!
  13. Elyria Well-Known Member

you're welcome! Thank you, Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa for letting me know:D
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are indeed having a SPRING ROAD TRIP!!! We had to wait until the Beast'r Egg Event hit the servers which it has now. I believe we will hit the road on FRIDAY, April 26. If you wish to go on the SPRING ROAD TRIP, make sure to drop by the Test Forum on that day!!!

And depending on the number of attendees, we will either be having a Virtually Chartered Mini-Bus (Boo), a Virtually Chartered Party Bus (YAY), or a Virtually Charted Touring Bus (YAY it has facilities).

Sorry everybody!!!! Had the wrong location!!!

*whispers* and yes, if we do not get Devs voluntarily taking the ROAD TRIP with us, there will be kidnappings!!!
    Kittybock, Rosyposy, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ok are we really going down this character slot road, if we are, I am going to have to go to a meeting because I caved during the sale over the weekend. I have 4 accounts, 2 are gold, 2 are silver.

One account has 45 slots on it, so that is 45 US, 45 EU, and 45 Test.
    One account has 29 slots on it, so that is 29 US, 29 EU, and 29 Test.
    One account has 23 slots on it, so that is 23 US, 23 EU, and 23 Test.
    One account has 21 slots on it, so that is 21 US, 21 EU, and 21 Test.

I shall never admit to these numbers again, never, never, never, ever again!!!!!!
    Kittybock, Rosyposy, Lateana and 4 others like this.
  16. Liral Active Member

I have 34 slots with one open to make a new character. These are all US server slots as I don't play on test, etc
    Cyrrena, Lateana, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  17. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I have four accounts now, I gave two fully populated accounts to my grandchildren along with a T3 guild hall.
    That leaves me with 98 total as follows:
    Account1: EU 19 - Skyfire 20 - AB 7 - Test 5
    Account2: EU 11 - Skyfire 12 - AB 6 - Test 2
    Account 3: EU 4 - Skyfire 4 - AB 4
    Account 4: EU 2 - Skyfire 2
  18. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The info you see above about how many character slots you have is accurate enough for new players, but if you have been playing since 2004 and have taken advantage of various offers for extra character slots over the years you can have a LOT more. For example, the old Station Access gave you 12. Many years ago there was a consolidation of sorts when they did away with the old Station Access, among other issues, that resulted in my having 20 character slots on my oldest account. I don't remember the exact formula, but if a player is coming back to an old account after a hiatus of several years they may get more than the standard seven (paid) and four (free).
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Svenone Well-Known Member

I have 7 or 8 accounts, but most are FTP with just one or two characters that I never play. My main account (member) has 23 (23 slots) characters, the secondary account (member) has 4 characters (7 slots) and the third account (just cancelled) has 6 characters (10 slots). I used to think that I was an altaholic, but people around here have far more alts that I could ever dream of creating! All are on Maj'dul except for two that are on Isle of Refuge.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  20. Wart One Member

As many alts as you want.

1. EverQuest II Free To Play, create an account and get two character slots.
    2. Goto 1.
    SynnikuL, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.