Looking for guild (AB)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ziggy123, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Ziggy123 New Member

Looking for a guild on AB that is active and has people to chat with (voice) groups etc
    I am a stay at home Dad with time to spare.
    Returning player but still kinda a nub at this point I google a lot lol.
    Have some 90's and 95's

IG:Zigzagman
    Discord:Zigzagman#5022
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you are looking for a level locked progression guild look for any member of Rewind, they have people on 24 hours a day.

If you do not want a level locked guild. Look, for any member of Army of Obliteration, good folks, helpful, friendly, casual. You will like them.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Tangris Well-Known Member

What is the advantage of a level locked guild?
    Curious, just came back since I leveled to 95 and totally lost looking for a guild for my main, thanks.
  4. mothelm Active Member

ok well a level locking guild allow time to experience a lot of the content of the game that most people skip over and still provide a little challenge to raid, quest etc content......also provides training for later raids in a low pressure environment....and a lot of the players in a prog guild are returning or long time player looking to relive old raid and content so lot of game experience. add to that it pretty easy to catch up with guild in gear and join the raid force pretty easily .....down side .....there are rules as too where you can get gear, what zones you can visit etc....all to maintain the relevance of content,DKP etc....there can be slow times especially towards end of as expansion when raids are all that's left to advance to next expansion

if you are interested let anyone know in {Rewind} well be happy to talk to you (also I could be wrong about this but it may be we are only prog guild on a live server at all)

Eixx..... Leader and sometime Brownie maker of (Rewind)
    Tangris likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles snarkily*

Beat you to it Eixx. I already talked to Tangris, explained it and directed them to you. But did mention that their 95 is over your current level 70 lock.
    Breanna likes this.