PoP/CD sig lines multiple characters

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by kingmob23, Apr 22, 2019.

1. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

I know once you've done the sig lines for any zone you get the all access for all characters flag. But can you still follow the sig lines on all your toons?
    I assume so but...I'm kind of derpy sometimes.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

Absolutely. :cool: Er, absolutely that you can do the sig lines. Not that you are derpy--since I can only take your word for it!:D
  3. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Haha thanks much! First time I've played a series of expansions that flagged all characters into them after one does it. Prior to coming back a bit ago the last expansion I played was when they introduced Kylong Plains/Fens of Nathsar etc.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

That was one of my favorite expansions. That one and Sundered Frontier, and the Phantom and Tranquil Sea. Those were probably 3 of my favorites.
  5. Crock Member

Corrected a bit for you, cause you've been mentioning just the zone names of respective expacs :)
    Kylong Plains / Fens of Nathsar and Jarsath Wastes being Rise of Kunark expac.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thanks :) I'll probably forget that by tomorrow though, I can't ever remember expansion names, just the zones and if I liked them or not. I do remember TOT though because that's when things imo started going in the wrong direction.
    Cyrrena, kingmob23 and Soara2 like this.
  7. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember them mostly by zone names as well, aside from the Pop and CD expansions where things changed quite a bit.
    Crock, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.