Beast'r Eggstravaganza Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Protip: if you're in a zone with one of the NPC's and want to find them to shop, hand in eggs, etc., ask a guard for "Eggschanger"

(And while folks often ask a guard for "beast" to find the eggs more easily, remember that folks who have the eggs out as fluff pets, AND folks who have their Mischievous Beasty familiar out will also end up being pointed out by the guard if they are closer than a loose egg is.)
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No secret channel - I just try to check the forums more than once a day, and am prone to dropping everything else I had planned when I see something that needs testing.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Me too!
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Suggestion ~ It would be fun upon entering inside the circle area of the dancers a player would automatically start dancing.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Like when entering within range of the Satyrs during Frostfell?
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, Schmett, you have an excuse; English is like your second language, right? :)

Lots of folks for whom American English is supposedly their first language have atrocious spelling...just ask any engineer or scientist, apparently, or just about anyone on the Web. :-/

Uwk
    at least glad of it for the sake of being able to pass the Audio clues for the reCAPCHA nonsense :-/
    Cyrrena, Elyria and Breanna like this.
  7. Elyria Well-Known Member

ooooooooooo! next year, could we PLEASE please PLeaSe be able to buy (or craft) any of the little flowers that are decorating the satyr/fae/wood elfling Beast'r celebratory areas?! we needs them:D. Speaking of those lil fae...omg Dragonfly Wings! My fae totally needs those, as well as the cute lil antennae circlets they are wearing. They are so beautiful:)
  8. Kaitheel Developer

I'm glad you're enjoying the decorations, Elyria! Thankfully, all of the items are already available, so there's no need for you to wait until next year.

Qeynos, Greater Faydark = Red Love Locket Blossom, Blue Love Locket Blossom, Feerrott Fern
    Freeport, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep = Darkened Helianthus, Feerrott Fern
    Frostfang Sea = Misty Vesspyr Bellplant, Blue Bixie Shrub

The fae that have dragonfly wings and antennae are actually sifaye. They are the fae progenitor, found within Withered Lands.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Elyria Well-Known Member

Yay! Thank you so much for listing their names so i can find them:) Haha, now that i see the names i realize i have a mess of those sparkly Blue Bixie Shrubs (using them in a Bristlebane Box project). But i was really in love with the love locket blossoms and couldn't find them on EQ2Traders...cuz they are on the Marketplace! apparently
    Oh, they are sifaye, which is why they are also tinier...<sigh>i want to be a sifaye, then:( ah, well, off to buy some plants
    *grabs a basket (still dreaming of dragonfly wings..
  10. Feara Well-Known Member

Did you ever do the line dance to Stayin Alive by the Bee Gees? :D
    They made us do it in elementary during gym class :rolleyes:
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oh Kaitheel ;) could we pretty please get a Sufaye illusion next year ?
    pretty please with everything on top.
  13. Elyria Well-Known Member

That's a wonderful idea!! still think a Dragonfly Wing Mount is an awesome idea as well

}|{..............)|(.............~|~.............>|< love me some wing mounts, but some of my ladies refuse to wear them...should have seen the look my iksar gave when i suggested it:eek: and my ogre? let's not get in to it :p
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol a ogre with those little cupid wings we were able to buy last Erolisi day , now all you need is a pink tutu.
    am I remember a dragon named Eliot with tiny wings. An Iskar can look respectable with the right kind of wings.
    NO not dragonfly wings nope , nope.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:eek: yikes no more festivals for over a month to test , how ever shall I survive
    O well I guess we can use a break ,but after this mad rush of work to do this feels kind of strange.
  16. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Lol i was thinking the same thing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.