Lost all houses after server transfer

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mihoya, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Mihoya Active Member

It's been 3 days after server transfer.
    And lost all houses (over 15 houses)
    Also I have only 1 broker slot /usually It's 6 slot.
    And got nothing from petition .
    Petition reply only "have to follow instruction"
    I did follow all instruction.
  2. Mihoya Active Member

3. Mihoya Active Member

4. Mihoya Active Member

5. Mihoya Active Member

6. Mihoya Active Member

7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Beautiful wall art! Did you go back to the prestige housing portal and try "Purchasing" your houses again? Also, did you have the house layouts saved? Perhaps all you need do is repurchase the house, and hopefully a moving crate with all your stuff is there at the very least, so you can just load up the layout. Regardless, I hope that DBG does more than just brush off your concerns and say "Have a nice day", and help you to resolve this issue.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Push back on the petition. Although it's not uncommon for houses to be delayed in transfer, it is completely unacceptable to use a transfer you paid for and not have your houses go with you.

"Have to follow instructions" is not a valid customer service response. When you try to use a transfer token, if you have not followed instructions, you receive a popup message that lets you know what still needs to be done.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

And when did you do the petition, its a holiday weekend for DBG. The CSRs may not be working so it may take longer for petitions. Just keep updating your petition, just say you are a real person in need of real assistance.
  10. Mihoya Active Member

Thank you guys all kind answers
  11. Mihoya Active Member

Very sad news
    They just gave me just house(I have to buy with 0 cost )
    And said I have to replace by myself over 5000 items!
    This is no kidding
    Really it is an unacceptable
    I wish not quit this game like my friend who has got a problem with hacking issue
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you:( Your work is absolutely lovely and I would love to see it - please don't give up!
  13. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

what server are you on? Can we start Hurricane/Tornado/Blizzard/Swamp Gas/Weather Balloon Relief Fund or a Crafting Open House to help refurbish your abode?
    Kuulei, Elyria, Soara2 and 6 others like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you did not get a Senior CSR, I would petition update the petition and ask why you have to replace things lost in a server transfer, ask to have a Senior CSR or GM respond to you.
  15. Mihoya Active Member

@Cyrrena / I do not know about the "Senior CSR
    But the GM respond
    Flora "Violetann" R. (Daybreak Games)

We have no way to restore the house as you had it.
    You should have Saved Layouts for any house you've decorated.
    If you have a Saved Layout, it will put all the items you have in your overflow/inventory back into the houses where they were.
    If you haven't done that, you'll need to start over and do it again, I'm sorry to say.//===

And my right wrist surgery still not recover all so I sent them my surgery picture.
    They just put the all item to inventory overflow. That's it.
    I should have remove all items(over 5000 ) from inventory overflow with broken wrist.
    Have to build again each every one by one that's most make me crazy thing.

Also I ask them for put in the house crate instead overflow that over 5000 items( becuz my wrist)but they don't.
    Before clear overflow inventory I can not do anything .huh
    This is not kidding.
    I never heard such a bad CS service .
    Really really so frustrate and disappointed to Customer service .
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Mihoya Active Member

17. Mihoya Active Member

18. Mihoya Active Member

19. Mihoya Active Member

Don't have much screen shot
    I don't know what can I do ...[IMG]
    Elyria, Juraiya, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  20. Mihoya Active Member

I should took the screenshot more
    [IMG]
    Elyria, Juraiya, Soara2 and 4 others like this.