Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Elyshka Senior Guide

*quaffs a "Nyk'Quill's Super-Quick Healing Potion and weaves up to a tinkered sound magnification device*

Ok, Test, it's time for a Quick Fire Challenge! You'll have to think fast and make good use of your trusty mounts, as you'll only have a limited time to take part. Each of the following friends will only be by for 30 MINUTES EACH, so plan ahead to get all your siblings, cousins, and weird uncles in to meet with them. (Ordinarily, they'd love to stick around longer, but I'm being realistic here about how long I can stay awake under the effects of Nyk'Quill's Super-Quick Healing Potions -- they're pretty darned potent.)
    • Sunday, April 21st around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - Rargnir Marrspear is looking some good News about some lost spirits in Obol Plains.
    • Sunday, April 21st around 12:45 pm PDT (3:45 pm EDT / 7:45 pm UTC) - Kessalie Coppersprocket will be popping up to Kelethin to make sure that any explorers to Thalumbra are equipped with a most helpful map.
    • Sunday, April 21st around 1:30 pm PDT (4:30 pm EDT / 8:30 pm UTC) - Otuno Quamaniq has decided to try a new portal available to him and is eager to meet with new travelers headed to the Celestial Realms in Antonica.
    Please remember that each of these quests cannot be repeated, so be sure to send along any relatives who have not yet had the opportunity to undertake these challenges. Also, given the short window between sessions, they will have to strictly adhere to the schedule, so please consider gathering everyone in your family looking to pick up the tasks in the zone prior to the quest, to help keep things moving swiftly for you. We don't want you to miss your chance!
  2. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Drats, i will be away with family for Easter dinner at those times, but ty and yall have fun!
  3. Elyshka Senior Guide

I try to schedule events for Test to reach the largest swathe of folks possible. If I moved all of these to today instead, could you guys get the word out to see if folks can come? I don't think I'll be able to run them twice this weekend but I do want as many folks as we can get to take part and I know that's hard with it being a holiday and all.
  4. Elyshka Senior Guide

Ok, since I haven't heard back, we'll stick with the original plan and go with the Sunday events. For those who can't make it, I hope you're enjoying your time with friends and family. *hugs*
  5. Leafa Active Member

I see this and I'm on the way!
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sorry you're having to resort to Nyquil's healing potions, ma'am {hugs} And I hope a bunch of folks were able to get their guide quest addictions fed. ;D I decided to take a mellow weekend and not add more folks to my "family" for the quests. Instead, I {gasp} went over to live to finish one I'd been sitting on since the launch of Chaos Descending. :O
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Elyshka for taking time to hand out the quests! *Hugs*
  8. Elyshka Senior Guide

Can you keep a secret? Someone sure is hoping you can. You see, she's planning an Oceansfull surprise for her family but it appears that the luck of Prexus just isn't with her. If you'd like to lend a paw, meet with a certain someone in Timorous Deep on Sunday, June 16th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC). You can't miss her -- she'll be the one in the brown coat.
    Zoe1, Dude, Breanna and 5 others like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe my paws would have's been all yourses but's I just found's this over an hour to latest.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Gah! I forgot all about this today. :( I'd really planned on being there.
  11. Elyshka Senior Guide

Mipkina met with some lovely helpers today, so not to worry! Her clan was able to honor Prexus with a bountiful feast that would have satisfied even a hungry halfling's appetite!

Are there any requests that I could pass along to the folks in need of assistance for anyone? There's always work to be had, so don't be shy!
    Soara2, Momo, Zoe1 and 4 others like this.
  12. Leafa Active Member

First, I just want to pop in to say thank you! Sometime soon I'll try to get my test kids organized and check what they might most need. I have to recover from opening a 200+ clams with nary a recipe in sight on test last night. My comforting thought was that there are generous test players that would make water blocks down the road if I needed them. :)
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

Aww, man! Those sneaky othmir must have forgotten to seed those clams. Maybe next year! *hugs*

[IMG]
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

With that stick and serious expression, he looks like Otter Yoda. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hey there, all you lovely Testers! Just dropping by with a suggestion to watch this space closely over the next couple of days. I've got a few things in store coming up for the extended holiday weekend that you won't want to miss. Keep them peepers peeled!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Like, like, like...helping out a dwarf looking for old axe examples on Skyfire in the Butcherblock Mountains? :D

Uwk
    /crossing_fingers...oh wait; Test, not Skyfire...never mind :(
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  17. Elyshka Senior Guide

Aww, sorry, Uwk. I haven't made enough horcruxes to have a soul split on Skyfire yet. Err, I mean... Umm... ;)

Anyhoo --

This just in!

There'll be all sorts happening on Test over the next several days, so be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out!
    • Thursday, July 4th between 10 am - 4 pm PDT (1 pm - 7 pm EDT / 5 pm - 11 pm UTC) - Head on over to the Thundering Steppes for some high-flying action as the Flying Freebooters pull into port to set up their amazing Aether Racing mechanism!
    • Friday, July 5th around 5 pm PDT (8 pm EDT / Midnight [6 Jul] UTC) - Kessalie Coppersprocket will be tunneling up from Thalumbra to Kelethin to speak with explorers about an unusual map. (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    • Saturday, July 6th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - Head on over to the Obol Plains and meet with Rargnir Marrspear to get the news on a bit of soul searching. (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    • Sunday, July 7th around 11 am PDT (2 pm EDT / 6 pm UTC) - Otuno Quamaniq of Great Library will be appearing in the Commonlands searching for explorers to go on a celestial journey. (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
  18. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Will definitely be there on my new SKS
    Kasa, Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Elyshka Senior Guide

Zandi Tattersails is now heading back to the ship to report in to the Captain, but she'll be checking back in about half an hour before the end of the race. Don't forget that the Aether Races will be up until 4 pm Pacific in the Thundering Steppes and get some wind in your hair today!

Be sure to update your calendars with the info for the rest of this weekend!
  20. Elyshka Senior Guide

Don't forget, Kessalie will be in Kelethin until the top of the next hour, so don't miss out on your chance to do a bit of spelunking in the Ever Deep!