Game crashing after Launcher

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by ThetaLee, Apr 19, 2019.

1. ThetaLee New Member

As soon as I hit Play on the Launcher, the game starts to open only to immediately crash. I just get a black screen. I've gone into the folder and tried to bypass the launcher, only to get the exact same result. it was working earlier, so I have no clue what's up with it.
  2. Bodiddle Member

3. ThetaLee New Member

Putting directx9 directly into the folder didn't help At All. And that's all that thread suggests doing.
  4. ThetaLee New Member

I have installed directx9 directly into the folder, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, run it directly from the file, run it as admin, run it without the windows firewall up, and I am still unable to get onto the game. Are there any actual solutions to this or am I just buggered forever and ever, amen?
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You need to start a Support Ticket and let actual customer support diagnose. You have some technical issue going on there, but we've given you the simple fixes. In this forum players try to help other players.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Karolin New Member

I have this issue too. I tried many times, restarted my computer made me finally get to character select. and from there into the game.