Where is Fens now, not on map.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ladyshotzie, Apr 13, 2019.

1. ladyshotzie New Member

Did the storms wipe Fens of Nathsar off the Halls of Fate map..tried several ways and different toons, plus relogged and still not there
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Not sure, it's on my map just checked to be sure. I play on Skyfire, but I can't imagine that makes a difference.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Jellygiantjim Member

on HoF it is inaccessible atm cant get there by bell or from kylong plains. had other people around trying to get in as well. I was on the timed quest from KA sig line when it went down and couldn't exit xagozian stronghold to return to fens, time ran out trying to get back.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Jellygiantjim Member

looks like fens is back up and running
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Heijo Member

Well, it's down AGAIN today.

Makes it tough to finish the KA sig line OR the KA crafting timeline.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Nirinia New Member

Confirmed it's still down, just tried both fast travel, bell, acess-points from Kylong Plains and Kunzar Jungle, and several others also tried accessing in one of these ways, noone could. Am also on Halls of Fate server, needing Sathirian and Froak languages.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. ladyshotzie New Member

Well see Fens is still MIA, after disappearing around 5 am this morning..would really like to finish up some quest
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Nirinia New Member

Seems it's back up again.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Nirinia New Member

Aaaand gone again. Seriously, wth is up with this?
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Lakota New Member

Was it something I said? I didn't mean to make fun of the name "Fens of Nathsar". I really didn't! Please bring Fens on HoF back to us!! My child, my alt, needs her Earring of the Solstice. Please bring Fens back!!!
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Jellygiantjim Member

still down hopefully this gets fixed on tomorrows patch.
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Tajar Well-Known Member

It's next to Burned Woods
    Soara2 and Zeddicious like this.
  13. Gninja Developer

We have been trying to track this down. The zone is pretty massive with lots of things running in it. Something is causing the zone to crash when it goes idle for too long and that is causing it to disappear from the map. We are hoping to get it tracked down and get it fixed asap but we have not found the root cause yet. We will keep plugging away at it till we do. Sorry for the trouble folks!
  14. Feara Well-Known Member

I got it Gninja! We players can help! Add a repeatable status quest there and we'll keep that zone up and running for you :D
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  15. Gninja Developer

That rewards 1 status point! :p
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  16. Feara Well-Known Member

/chuckles

You can't blame me for trying.
    Soara2, Breanna and Gninja like this.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Sounds like Gninja is just trying to ... wait for it ... drain the swamp! :rolleyes: