Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hmmm a re-gifter as well!!!

and

178 as was noted yesterday you do not have the power to add days per Gninja
    Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh I have ways to make it wayyyyyy later than Nights of the Dead. Whoops and the build just crashed. Did Tom put a semicolon instead of a colon? Why are the dark elves now walking on their mounts instead of sitting?
    We can go 190 if you want.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Hey Rosy don't give him any ideas LMAO that is pretty funny though :p
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

AND if you get Gninja involved you are going to have to raid to get this thing that you think you are getting. And it will end up being some raid with enormous power drains and hit backs that send you flying out of the world into lava.
    Zeddicious, Cyrrena, Shrreyna and 5 others like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

What I hear you saying is some sort of cursed broom mount might be the result. I sort of like that idea.
    Cyrrena, Shrreyna, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  7. Prox Well-Known Member

Ba hah hah ha
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

And the mount is at the top of 3 different lifts.
    Prox, Cyrrena, ttobey and 1 other person like this.
  9. Shrreyna New Member

OMG I do not belong on this post although it lets me log in to it from a very early post locked time? What do you all think?? Please?? no miss-leading
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Shrreyna New Member

Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Shrreyna New Member

hmm ok this is above me ... an old old member hehe ... even tthough I was off of EQ1 for years as my computer at that time but in EQ2 I think I was on hehehe 2002 year that is... anyways I may look on here, BUT IF I apply one of these to see if apply is that considered a exploitation?? ooOOH i AM NOT up with that... hmmm sooo as a really really old player, I am not up with that ...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Shrreyna New Member

Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Shrreyna New Member

oOoooh TY TY I think this is a great clarification
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Shrreyna New Member

Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Shrreyna New Member

Bah prolly irrelevant anyways
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Dude, I thought you loved me. You were there when you encircled Ttobey in the Great Library on December 4th and he sent those pics via Discord!!!
    Shrreyna, Rosyposy, Dude and 2 others like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We welcome everybody here, even if they do not support the BROOM Mount and the rest of the OFFICIAL mount list as posted above.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I did not get Gninja involved. I do not know who brought Gninja and Roxxlyy in here!!
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Fine little Ratonga person, you won this round, you can have that count, which for today, will be 179 but you are not here because it is now Saturday!!!

and

Shrreyna, Rosyposy, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  20. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

so.. a normal raid then. Sweet. As long as I don't have to raid all 8 zones for a collection for 30 shinies to unlock a meta collection for an uber-meta collection no-trade / no commision recipe where I have to harvest inside the raid zone while raiding... ez pz.

ohhhh, wait.
    Prox, Cyrrena, Dude and 4 others like this.