Tradeskill from 100 to 110 in Plane of Magic

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dimdau, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Dimdau Active Member

Beastlord LVL 110 Adventure & LVL 100 tradeskill in Maj'Dul server

I'm trying work on tradeskill quests (from 100 to 110), Some one told me it was easy and fast but do me its being hardest then get adventure to 110 and so very slow.

I tried start with A stitch in time: Part I, but I just cant do it. I understand I cant defeat the mobs, because they are very strong, but I cant find a way to avoid all of them... I only die and die.

I tried, after, go with the Dungeon tradeskill missions and to start I should talk to Hilgrid in Coliseum of valor. Occur, I dont see that NPC in any place, eiter on coliseus of falor, either on plane of magic, and when I try, on plans of magic, use the portal do to Shard of Hate: eye sky, the portal only gives me option to Shard of Hate: Hatred Burns(Raid), Utter Contempt (heroic) and Utter Contempt (solo) there is no destination on portal to eye of sky...

I thought on try harvest mission, but the problem was the same , I could not find Hilgrid, not a guild miner in Coliseum of valor.

Other point, all these quests are to LVL 115, but so far I know, with plans of magic we can go only to 110...

Please can I have a tip to go to 110 on Tradeskill? What have I been missing?

Ty in advance
    Saw-Lau and Soara2 like this.
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Saw-Lau, kingmob23, Dude and 3 others like this.
  3. Dimdau Active Member

oh that first craft thing, I got it tytyty Balcerak :DDD
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Balcerak, Roscoe, Beanno and 6 others like this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

First thing you MUST understand is that you will NEVER survive trying to kill any mob in combat in a TS mission. This xpac was very different from others. There can be considerable waiting for two reasons: 1) waiting for mobs in a TS zone to path, so you can ninja around safely 2) extraordinary combine times (pots of progress are your new best friend). It's heavily scripted, so relying on walk throughs for information on how to negotiate the mobs is fundamental.
    Soara2, Dude, Saw-Lau and 3 others like this.
  6. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Soara2 and Saw-Lau like this.
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

As an alternative, if you are in a Guild, you can do Tradeskill Writs from 100 to 110, just make sure you provide enough harvests to cover consumption. I did the PoP TS quest only on my main. My other crafters I did writs. Lots and lots of writs ;)

Once you get to 110, the Chaos Descending TS timeline is super fun.

Good luck!
    Soara2 and Saw-Lau like this.
  8. Roscoe New Member

I hate tradeskilling...Like REALLY HATE IT, but I agree with two things on this thread:

Niami's walkthrough for the Stitch in Time stuff kept me from throwing my computer out the window in frustration.

As much as I hate tradeskilling (which I cannot express enough how much I hate it) the Chaos Descending TS timeline was enjoyable...even for someone like me.
    Soara2, Niami DenMother and Dude like this.
  9. Avithax Well-Known Member

Soara2 likes this.