Clover the Baby Dragon Burbur

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Thazar, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Thazar New Member

So my wife has a house item plushie called Clover the Baby Dragon Burbur. We thought she got it off of the marketplace but we cannot find it on there now. A google search says it was from a 2004 CE Boxed Set. We played years ago but it was closer to 2008ish for a few years. We have been back a month or so now. Am I nuts or does stuff on the marketplace change and go away over time? Does anyone know where that item came from? Trying to find some more to get a house look going. Losing my mind at this point trying to figure out where we got it. Thank you for any help or advice people can give.
    Saw-Lau and Soara2 like this.
  2. Elyria Well-Known Member

well, i bought something in February that was a random baby dragon burbur, i think it had the option to turn it into a house pet. i LOVE dragons and have noticed there is often a marketplace offering of these grab bag baby dragons, which changes maybe with the holidays? hope this helps:p
    Feara, Dude, Saw-Lau and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is a burbur basket in the marketplace, if you examine it, it will tell you which ones you have a chance of getting and the basket does change occasionally. That sounds like it would have been in the basket that was out around Brewday. I would probably kill for that baby dragon!
    Elyria, Feara, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  4. Thazar New Member

That was it. The basket has a new name but I found one under the new holiday. Thanks!
    Elyria, Cyrrena and Feara like this.