The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Saints Member

This is an amazing collection of info, and its obvious a lot of hard work went in. The doc and all the videos of home tours is a really nice touch.

Just obtained the deed to my first home and am very thankful for this post and all of the resources!
    Cyrrena, Ocarinah, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck with it! Love to see your stuff! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got a question, and someone please take pity on me and my addlepated lack of a memory: didn't we have an official ToT2016 event, or did those start up in 2017? I'm trying to find a Feb video of the house I'd done for a past ToT for Shanette, but I'm not having any luck, and I can't remember what year it was (obviously not 2019... ;->). I went back like 90 pages through the forum here, but didn't see anything like an Official Contest Announcement or videos for it. :-/

Uwk
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

From looking at their youtube pages seems it was in 2017 not seeing any 2016 events
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...might've been calling it something else (like NotD16 or so), or they might not've had an official event until 2017...Shan was running it at the time...

Uwk
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

May have been but oldest for vid for swap events was the frostfell one in 2016 so may have not been videos for them yet.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm; I distinctly remember a Febrith video for this one, on the forums. Just can't recall which year it was... :-/

Uwk
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I started doing videos for SSHHS2016 and after that Kianne, Febrith and Shanette started doing videos for other people. You might try looking at the video spreadsheet cuz I spent a long long time getting all the old videos entered into it. It probably is not up to date for this year since not everyone gave me email address so I could give access to enter in new videos that have done.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Thanks, I'll give that a look! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Found the spreadsheet; can't make the links work, even to YouTube... :confused:

But at least I know what the title and year was again. ;->

Thanks! :)

EDIT: D'OH! There we go... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added 3 new links:
    • ToT19 deco event - sign up before Nov 13th
    • Days of Summer 2019
    • Mythic Passage Prelude Event
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er? Thought sign-ups for ToT were before Sept. 13? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just a reminder to keep a look out on this thread for *** New *** on the first post for new stuff coming our way. DenMum is extremely busy this time of year so she doesn't always get around to posting to let you know she has new event info (sneak peeks of house items). I don't remember to post in this thread to tell you there is new stuff either.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that I am updating the top two posts on a regular basis. Will not show up as any changes made since it is editing old posts not a new post like this. It will have deco events listed at top and holiday info near middle of first post. Will be putting *** NEW *** in front of new stuff. :)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, and for all your hard work, Oaky! :D

All good thoughts out towards Denmum's way, especially with her long recovery...

Uwk
    Breanna and Ocarinah like this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added new deco event and changed end date of SSHHS2020 to January 23rd due to long down time yesterday.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

This has finally been updated! Checking on if AB and Skyfire Decoraids are still happening. Will add links to the SEHS21 and Reignite the Laughter video items once I have created the threads and done the videos.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who's not done with the SEHS21 yet? :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added links to DenMum's Write-ups of Chronoportals and Brewday 2022 events. Posting this so appears updated for new people that I have spoke with recently. Check out first 2 posts of this thread on regular basis for updates since I normally don't post new comments to make it appear updated.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Updated with my contest, Maj'Dul Decoraid, and GU119 Coffers and Coffins! Sorry I have been behind on updating this.
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.