Heart felt

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tedorikkthefirst, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Not too long ago, I'd witness on my wife's screen during her play on the new pvp server, what I considered some rather obnoxious behavior. Immediately, if not sooner, I propelled myself into the support forum (feeling this was indeed a support issue at the time) to set off a rant of sorts about One particular character who's name I did use several times.
    In doing so, I was wrong. Ignorance is no excuse, and for that reason I'm here today purely out of respect for a community that in all truth I don't spend a lot of time in. These forums, it's participants, and it's moderators.
    I've been a part of the Everquest family if you will, for 20 yrs. I just don't usually have much to say, but that day I was angry.
    I broke the rules in naming a specific Character, and to that person I sincerely apologize for that. My opinions on someones game play doesn't justify violating the rule set.
    To all of you who constitute this community, please accept my heart felt apology for my conduct. I'll be more careful, needless to say, in the future. :)
    Thanks
    Tthe1st
    Cyrrena, Xianthia, Soara2 and 5 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Done and done. We all get upset about things and say things that probably should not be said, but hey that is just being human.