Weaponsmith mastercraft / grandmaster items?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by JustAMicrobe, Mar 26, 2019.

1. JustAMicrobe New Member

Hey guys,

i am pretty new to the game. I started it because it was free and i read about the crafting system, which i pretty much liked. But now i am here, googling how to do mastercrafted stuff. But all the NPC that SHOULD sell me recipe books... well they either dont exist or they do not sell any recipes.
    e.g. Karalyn Cinderton [Link] does only sell candles...
    Another example would be Aridoncx [Link], which i did not even find in Qeynos.

Would be nice if someone could tell me if i need to do a questline first in order to enable these recipes. Or if it is just for Silver / All Access members.

Thanks in advance
    a Microbe
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The mastercrafted recipes books are generally not for sale on the recipe merchants.
    For some tiers the recipes are unlocked by various tradeskill timelines, for others the mastercrafted books (generally called advanced <tradeskill> <level>) are drop only, so have to be acquired from other players or from adventuring.
    Feara and Breanna like this.
  3. JustAMicrobe New Member

ok Thanks. And tradeskill timelines are just quests i need to do? Where to get those?
  4. morderir Active Member

Breanna and Feara like this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Typically, you find those several ways: When you achieve a certain TS level, you'll get an in-game email. Secondly, they'll show up where a TS hub is in the major cities. Or you can find them in some cases at the entrance to a new zone (like Butcherblock, Tranquil Seas, etc.)
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

Joining a Guild can be very good for getting advice, other players in game are very helpful :)
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The green feathers are a tradeskill quest or timeline. Another good source besides EQ2Traders is the EQ2 wiki. Just google EQ2 Tradeskill Timelines.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Breanna likes this.