Chrono portal PQ

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Gracey, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Gracey Well-Known Member

It has officially been 4 hours since the Maj Dul Chrono portal PQ event? Is this working as intended?
    Cyrrena, Vexil and Kurisutaru like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

well, if the player who wishes to improve their ability to WASTE not only Time and Money was the point.
    Then no.
    This PQ ought be set to a 60m cool down. <-- that is a period.
    That way one can plan their activities appropriately and still participate in the seasonal event(s).
    Cyrrena, Vexil and Kurisutaru like this.
  3. Kurisutaru Active Member

I was about to start a thread about this same subject.. :oops: Luckily I saw this one so I'll go ahead and post here.

Ok, I was told the last Chronoportal Phenomenon PQ took place at 5:01pm ET and ended (everyone got kicked out) at 5:34pm ET.

I've been waiting for well over 2 hours for the event to take place. As much as I'd like to take part, at least once, of this event.. I don't think I want to sit around waiting for who knows how long. There are other things I'd like to do in the mean time. Having an idea of what the cool down for the zone is would be helpful.

And, of course, It'd be truly appreciated if someone could let us know if this PQ event is bugged, or working as intended? Thanks!
  4. Gracey Well-Known Member

AND we are up to 5 hours - this is crazy during evening playtime.
  5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I really don't know how often it is set to 'go'. I just heard folks asking for help since it was starting on Skyfire and they had almost no DPS. So I went and did it with them. So, yes it is running, how often? no idea! You don't get much from doing it, but it was fun to group with folks I didn't know.
    Cyrrena and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  6. Gracey Well-Known Member

It ended up with a wait of 5 and a half hours. I finally got to do it, but that's the last night I waste waiting.
  7. suzziesweetie New Member

Same on AB, seems either its bugged or the pq is set to random. Several of us stood around waiting and waiting and in the end I logged in frustration
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

/cue announcer's voice
    Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen!! Time Sink(tm) at its best! Where those that are insecure delude themselves that people like them, they really like them; because they are hanging around so much,....(?)
    /cue off.
    As opposed to keeping the faith, knowing that due to the maintained high quality of personality and product, people choose to stay and support; which when promoted and in-force, offer dividends to the Nth degree,... for everyone.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Session: 4h 4m
    and no PQ to be seen,....
    /e listens to the crickets chirping in the background,...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Wargred Member

I got so fed up with waiting around for 2 and a half hours on my alt Warden that I logged to another toon to help a friend with something. Wouldn't you know, within 10 minutes, the PQ popped. /eyeroll
  11. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

yup, 4+ hours for me, go make myself something to eat,.. then poof.
    with complete unreliability like this they can keep their Chrono-crap, I consider the event done and will just wait on Brewday.
    Cyrrena and Juraiya like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They said it was set to 2 hours on Test for testing purposes. On live, its "variable" with a minimum of 2 hours.
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

IMO it should be a maximum of 2 hours - it's not fun to stand around and wait forever.
  14. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

You guys are just complainers. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooper fun to camp PQ's that give currency you can already get for seasonal events!
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Dolgrin Active Member

I have heard, if you have a brusier with a lvl 10 epic 2.0 weapon, both class spells leveled to ancient and a PoP figher rune in your group doing a FD, while your group kill a undead on Freeport, Nektulos and Looping Planes Graveyard within 15 seconds the cronoportal will spawn immediately.
    Kurisutaru, Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

No no no.. it's the mummies!
    Kurisutaru, Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Desert madmen!
    Kurisutaru and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ok, can you three come and help us?
  19. Prox Well-Known Member

I have yet to figure out how to get into the PQ ......such a pain. Maybe I am just to impatient to sit and wait for it .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you hover your cursor over the Southern Desert of Ro Portal, it will tell you if the PQ is up. Then if you click on the Portal it will give you the choice to go to the PQ or the instance.
    Breanna likes this.