Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!! Yeah, I was beginning to worry about that last. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably not germane, but whilst following up on a Track Harvestable lead on a chrono collection element, found a ? glowie (ordinary to the zone; Striped Black Scarab) at: -1635.88, -260.00, -344.04, otherwise known as deep on the ocean floor, out in the ocean off the docks, about level with Lodizal's back cinch strap. :-/

EDIT: Another one, for Purple Sand, so apparently it's a feature, not a bug. Good thing this was with my level 76 Erudite Fury. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Could there ever be considered in the future a quested/bought House/Guild Portal device (maybe something like a floating hour-glass, or a melting clock on the wall) that, during the event, would become active and allow transport into the Chronoweave?

A related idea would be to have that Moonlight Enchantments mushroom also act like a hub, clicking, and poof to a specific instance (Antonica, Greater Fay, etc.) [which begs the next Q of the Exit portal in the instance allowing access to the native region or another instance in a different area]

The mystical nature and strands of Ethernere touching everywhere suggests that either the Gnomes or Erudites might develop something of that nature.

(though gauging by all the crash-sites found at the end of some of the Gnomes' explorations [Solusek and Bonemire come to mind] that one might find themselves with a percentage chance of landing in a random area/instance ;) )
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You can easily run the mentored down zones on a level 100 with the box of gear. Stat inflation was huge so it works fine.

I see with a group, you have the same feedback as I had: we can't damage the bosses with solo gear in a time that is acceptable. Could you consider dropping resolve requirements for the bosses at the same number as trash is? aka 995 resolve. That way they would still be long to kill for casual players while being doable.
    Cyrrena, Pixistik and Niami DenMother like this.
  5. Chrol Developer

This will all be fixed. Thanks!
  6. Chrol Developer

Zone boss encounters will be updated so they won't take as long to kill. Resolve values aren't changing, however, as you can reach 1010 resolve without doing any heroic content in Chaos Descending, and the rewards are worthwhile for those who have that minimum resolve.
    Pixistik, Whilhelmina and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

And for any on Test having a hard time reaching that resolve, let me know. While my crafting horde STILL doesn't have all the recipe books, due to the lack of update for our Bookworm, I do have "enough" books to get you some mastercrafted made for the 60 resolve per piece. :D
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That's all I'm asking for. Our low resolve sure doesn't help, but spending hours on a boss would definitely not make it fun for casual groups.
    I'll test more after next update goes in then.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I didn't notice before. Only 7 of the 8 instances have a fabled version - the Sinking Sands one, which has the PQ, does not have one.
  10. Mirt Well-Known Member

Please don't bring politics into the testing channel unless you want to start a back and forth argument.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

President's day is historically Washington's birthday, also recognizing Lincoln.

Wanted to add this little blurb in case anyone is interested.
    According to the federal government, the holiday observed on the third Monday in February is officially Washington's Birthday. ... But in 1971, when the Act went into effect, President Nixon proclaimed the holiday as Presidents' Day, to commemorate all past presidents, not just Lincoln and Washington.
  12. Mirt Well-Known Member

heh yes I know it is, but if you read the whole thing it sounded like a slam, which we don't need in here, is all I meant.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I didn't know, Xianthia, so it was an interesting information (and I searched what it was about when the first [could-have-been-]controversial statement was made). I wondered how the first statement was supposed to be taken tbh, so I understand what Mirt's saying too.
  14. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Ty Chrol for taking the time to make some adjustments. Would it be possible to get some thumbs up/down emoji added to the forum instead of just the faces?

And yea..I think I am the guilty one of making a post that could have been interpreted a few different ways, Mirt is right tho, no place for politics in the test channel.
    My apologies to all.

I am using a few pieces of Mums gear, managed to get 1136 with it and a few assorted quest items. Don't have enough loose cash to plat infuse it all the way up, but I think its good enough for now.
    Thank you mum for all that you do for all of us!
    It doesn't go unnoticed.

What time does test usually have updates pushed? I am EST and look forward to trying out the changes.
    Nvm, it looks like the servers going to be updated at 7 my time.
  15. Chrol Developer

That is correct. No fabled version for the Southern Desert of Ro chronoportal zone since the updated version is a PQ.
  16. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Ok, Did the Fippy thing again after the patch.. was just me, on my Conj, my planeswalker, and my healer merc. I was never in any real danger of dying as the merc heals could keep up well. The fight took about 2 hours, the last time I looked at how much damage I had done Fippy was at 60% and I was just shy of 500 billion damage then I accidentally closed Act..
    Should be a good fight for a full group, though I can say for certain that I don't have it in me to do it again even in a group. Thats one very angry Gnoll..but really has a Ton of health, maybe a bit too much still imho

The reward was a disco..Duh! lol
    It was Fippy's Celestial Blade Of Unquenchable Courage has 60 resolve..if you look up Pulia on EQ2u and look at discos you maybe can see the stats if it updates soon.
    It has the same graphics, or close to it, as the lower level blade maybe just a little more sparkle.

The one complaint I have with the reward was..I'm Conjy and cant use it..Its NO TRADE!
    Please take a look into changing that to Heirloom
    Again Chrol, ty for adjusting it!
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Pijotre and 3 others like this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

That makes perfect sense to me, and I'll make sure to clarify it in my preview.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Art is in for the 2 items - they look great!!
  19. Mirt Well-Known Member

The Rise of Kunark painting and the gold FV statue are gorgeous! Kudos
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed, yes! Not at all what I was expecting with the painting; that is very cool! :D

Uwk