Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

bring back the camel mount someone turned the poor thing into a house item i want a camel mount to be a thing again. also a Cnidara mount would be cool like the giant one in pop that you click for the quest. maybe a turkey mount also any of these would be great
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Prox Well-Known Member

Prox, probably most of us here would have paid you to send us your boxed versions!!!![/quote]

I had someone looking at me while I packed ,with that look of "Why are you still holding on to those"
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Geese and swans can and will attack you. And they can freaking break bones, usually your armbones. Plus, you know that phrase "to goose someone" indicating doing something annoying to their hinder parts? Geese aren't subtle or gentle about it, they will bite your hiney.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

mmmh, not sure, I cooked Gninja but I never cooked you directly, even if I have a recipe just for you in my house:

HONEY GLAZED TTOBEY
    Ratonga is very nice with honey. In this recipe, we'll explore the nice taste of a fillet of Ttobey glazed with honey. If you lack ratonga, you can use a duck fillet instead.
    (Idea proposed by Zikmu, Storms Server)
    * 15g (0.5 oz) cornflour
    * 15g (0.5 oz) vinegar
    * 80g (2.8 oz) honey
    * 5 cl (1.7 fl oz) soy sauce
    * 1 fillet of ratonga
    Put the vinegar and cornflour in a bowl and mix them. Add in the honey and soy sauce.
    Incise the fat of the fillet with a knife
    Pour the marinade on the fillet and put it in the fridge for at least 2h, turning it over a couple of times.
    Cook the ratonga fillet in a frying pan for 5 minutes on the fat side, then 2 minutes on the other side.
    Put the marinade in a dish, and place the fillet on top. Put it in an oven preheated at 180°C/350°F. Let cook for 8 minutes and baste with the marinade midway.
    Serve it sliced with rice or vegetables (red pepper, bamboo shoots, small corns and such). You can cook the vegetables in the leftover marinade.

Not sure you trump my Gninja recipes though. like the world-famous Gninja's Brain vol-au-vent!

GNINJA'S BRAIN VOL-AU-VENT
    Gnomes have an overly inflated brain, as everybody knows that. Gnomish devs are the worse, so a gnome brain will definitely make a very nice dish.
    Remove gently the brain from our dear Gninja head to eat the most marvellous of dishes ever created!
    Vol-au-vent cases
    * 450g/1lb puff pastry
    For each vol-au-vent case:
    - cut one round piece of 7.5cm (3in) diameter and score the middle of it
    - cut a second round piece of 7.5cm (3in) diameter then cut off the middle 5.5cm (2¼ in) to form a ring of 2cm
    - place the ring on top of the scored round piece and glaze with an egg yolk
    - bake the little round removed part alone to make a lid.
    Heat the oven at 200°C (400°F). Place the cases on a flat baking tray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden brown, well risen and firm.
    Let them get cold before starting to fill them
    Vol-au-vent filling
    * 12 vols-au-vent cases
    * 1 Gninja's brain (or 2 lamb brains if you ran out of Gninjas)
    * 200 g mushrooms
    * 100 g stoned green olives
    * 1 bay leaf
    * 6 cloves of garlic
    * 2 tablespoon flour
    * 1 tablespoon butter
    * 1 pinch of black pepper
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    Rince thoroughly the brain. Let it sweat for half an hour in water with vinegar before removing the skin and vessel strands that are around it.
    Cut it in 2 and then in small bits (4x2 cm).
    Blanch them in salted water with lemon juice for 5 minutes and let them drain.
    Boil and drain the olives.
    Put the brain in a stew pot with the crushed garlic, thinly sliced mushrooms, butter, salt and pepper. Let it gently cook for 10 minutes.
    Add ½ litre of water, the olives and the bay leaf. Let it cook at slow fire for 30 min.
    Mix the flour with a little bit of water and add to the sauce.
    Remove the lid of the vols-au-vent and let them reheat in a hot oven for 5 minutes.
    Fill the pastry with the mix (do not overfill !) and put back the lid
    Baste with the remaining sauce and serve hot

Those recipes, along with Gninja's trap and memorial (and "Gnome's or Ratonga's kebabs with peanut sauce by Cloudrat" or "Tawny Roasted Devs by Kuulei" recipes - and much more!), can be found in my house on Test server (How to cook a Gnomish Dev, Leucosia, Maj'Dul Vacation Suite).
    I have a cheese trap lying around though, still published I thins, so I can totally trap and cook you too if you're jealous!

(I really need to redo that house now that building blocks don't count anymore, that house is nearly 7 years old!)
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Lookie Ttobey, its Friday and we are at 99 pages!!!! We will hit 100 pages probably before the end of the day!!! Oh my whatever shall we do? Champagne, confetti, streamers, cake, like a New Year's Party, maybe throw in some beads and a King Cake like Mardi Gras??

*bounces around thinking of what to do for the page 100 party*
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Pijotre like this.
  6. Pijotre Well-Known Member

But how will we reach 100 pages if we don't post.

Oh ... right :p

P.s: I vote for a foam party!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

so close now!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pijotre like this.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Shaving or whipping cream? ;)
  9. Prox Well-Known Member

Ttobey hasn't been here today , he is afraid of being cooked.....lol
  10. Prox Well-Known Member

I am eagerly awaiting the Black Jackalope with gold wings, that has sparks coming off its feet as it flies.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Nothing happens at 100 pages.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

First person on page 100 picks the next mount!
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Prox and 2 others like this.
  14. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Actually neither nor (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foam_party ) only ever been once to one and its messy :p (If you ever go make sure to wear cloth you wouldn't mind to throw away afterwards, but just look good enough to not be barred from entry :p)

But if I had to choose definitely whipping cream because:
    a) It tastes good.
    b) I'm afraid of the shaving part following as I'm a Kerran that loves his fur!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Feara Well-Known Member

:)
  16. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Now that sounds like an awesome contest!
  17. Xianthia Well-Known Member

oh please, oh please, oh please :D
  18. Prox Well-Known Member

Jackalope for the win !!!!
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

better