Zoning Issue Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Moonlit_Evening, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

I seem to be having an issue zoning. I was on a toon who tried zoning into his house twice on Freeport but could not successfully zone in. So I switched to an alt on the same account who tried out of his house into Freeport but again had no success. So now I am trying to zone into the Fay Grotto but am having no success. Not only that it seems other individuals on the same server are having this issue.
  2. Eahlstar New Member

I am also having issues but in my case it's getting any character into game... I'm positive we'll soon see the servers come down and be rebooted
    Moonlit_Evening likes this.
  3. Attrikane New Member

Same on Skyfire.
  4. Pimlia New Member

On HoF - couldn't zone into the Living Tombs. Kept having to exit the loading screen.
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

This is a known issue and they are looking into it AFAIK.
    Moonlit_Evening likes this.
  6. Laedee Member

I am having this issue on Skyfire also.

I'm glad it's a known issue and they are looking into it. I've been having zoning problems and character switching problems for a month now. It's been getting progressively worse up to not being able to zone into the guild hall, any of my houses, and problems with the grottos. Since it's a known issue I wonder how long they've been looking into it and what kind of eta they have on getting it fixed.

As of last night I couldn't zone into our guild hall without logging out of game and back in. I was never able to zone into any of my characters homes whether I logged out and back in or not. I'd noticed it was slow lately but this was the first time I couldn't get in at all. I've been having to log out of game and back in for about a week and a half give or take a day or two just to switch characters. The game would stall on the loading screen and begin flashing between 'responding' and 'not responding' until it would crash to desktop or the character select screen where it would then crash to desktop. That has been happening since the Chaos expansion was uploaded and getting gradually worse.

Not to be a troll, I hate them because all they are trying to do is incite trouble. That said though, telling us that it's a known issue and being looked into is not a reason for us to stop posting that it is happening to us and giving more information about where we see the problem happening, the frequency or the consistency of the issue. I'm sure every little bit of information can help, also by seeing how many people post here about the problem they can estimate how many people are also having the problem and just not saying anything. Gives them an idea of how wide spread it is and how much time to devote to getting it fixed.
  7. Mesander Member

I am trying to understand why the problem persists after knowing about it before taking the servers down for patching. Why wouldn't this be addressed while the servers were down? Just logged in and couldn't zone from TS to an instance. I am on Fallen Gate TLE. Everyone is general chat is experiencing more of the same. Its basically making the game unplayable.
  8. Francoise Member

This zoning issue has been going on for over 12 hours now. Is there no one that knows how to fix this??
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We are currently investigating issues involving zoning.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Mesander Member

Thanks for letting us know!
    Breanna likes this.