Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Pijotre Well-Known Member

So Broom Mount, Cube Mount, Snail Mount and Flying Jackalope confirmed, ok gotcha ttobey :) :p
    Rhodris, Rosyposy, Prox and 3 others like this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

crow mount! cah-caw! a whole murder of them!
    Rosyposy, Breanna, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Check out this Awesome EverQuest show hosted by one of our EQ players !
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  4. Prox Well-Known Member

I would ride a flying Jackalope!!!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We already have a pig! It's a boar, but still a pig! I think there is a regular pig version too.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Anyway, I'm booked up until expansion ships already.
    Prox, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

See I told you he was sitting around slacking off looking for more video's to post LOL :p

I actually did donate my hair to Locks of Love several years ago. It sort of helps knowing some little kid is going to get it and make them feel a little better. Sort of helps with the sting of OMG I don't want to cut my hair it's been long forever. But the older I got the more I got tired of dealing with it every day so.....
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think this forum is way more fun than Discord. I just get Private Message yelled at over there.
    Cyrrena, Rhodris, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Ships? Will there be a box edition? I miss those.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Prox like this.
  10. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Wait, I didnt see a note about the Flying Chariot Mount that is pulled by Gnomes! What gives?
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I still say ships. I'm old.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  12. Prox Well-Known Member

I finally discarded my last boxed versions of EQ2 when I moved 3 years ago. I had 4 boxed still.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

tt-obey-Cyrrena and make her broom mount quit teasing her ;)
    Prox, ttobey, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think this thread is the most fun and happy thread there is. I get tired of all the whining and fighting in the other threads, we at least have fun in here.

You told me almost three years ago you were booked up until the expansion was done and now I have to wait until another expansion is done????

If you want a flying chariot pulled by Gnomes mount Azrael, we can add it to the list between the Flying Jackalope and the Goose mount.

I donated 18 inches of hair to Locks of Love back in 1983, cant remember if it was called that though. If they really get a FanFaire together and I can go, I will probably cut 12-14 inches off and donate that before going.

Prox, probably most of us here would have paid you to send us your boxed versions!!!!
    Rosyposy, Breanna, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I never comment (and I'm not all that interested to be honest), but I always read this thread from time to time, just to get a smile on my face (and god knows I need one now).
    Ttobey, you're not one of the devs we interact directly with on Test, so we don't know each other, but you're on my top three of "best devs around' along with Kaitheel and Gninja. I love the way you interact with players and your infectious mirth.

(btw, could we get a rat-mount ? *grins*)
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm way better than Guhninja!
  18. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

so.. um.

Isn't a goose just a bigger duck with a tad longer neck... and a bad attitude?

and taking it a step further, isn't a swan a bigger goose with their eyeliner on fleek ?

[IMG]
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Red Panda please.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah I like crow mount idea too.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.