Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Pijotre Well-Known Member

His excuse was weekends. US holiday or not today is not a weekend, slacker!
    Cyrrena, Prox and Breanna like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I lost count ... 364?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

4. Prox Well-Known Member

Monday , October 7th . That's the special day folks.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

give or take a month.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Prox like this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Ugh. In that case, I'll walk. TYVM. I have no desire to look like another person, much less Kander, of all people...
    Rhodris likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Use the shave and a haircut or a town barber and change back!!! We all NEED a BROOM MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!

And Kander has nothing on me, my hair is at least 14 inches longer than his and bright red, not dull brown!!
    Prox, Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I don't remember making any hair rules for anything.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

My hair isn't bright red LOL. But it does touch my behind, and then some. Even put up in a clippie, still looks like a regular ponytail because of how long it is. :) I have contemplated short hair a time or two.. I don't know if I'd have the courage to cut it short....(anything above the middle of my back is short, keep in mind, lifelong long hair....)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  10. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Should you ever decide to have it cut, there's is charity in the uk ( http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/) that use hair to make wigs for kids suffering from cancer and leukemia who loose their hair as a result of chemotherapy. I don't know if there is a similar charity/organisation in the US.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Locks of Love.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

When it gets below 100, I better get to work.
    Breanna, Prox, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

"We have an entire thread called Look and Feel where we discuss various things about the BROOM MOUNT, Lera's Cube Mount, Elfover's Snail Mount, Errrorr's Goose Mount, and a few others, come and join the conversation."
    The white duck mount is as close to a goose as we are going to get, so I am shutting that one down right now.
    Rhodris, Rosyposy, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

What I hear you saying is that there's still a chance for the others.

Rosyposy, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not hearing that at ALL!
    Rhodris, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  17. Prox Well-Known Member

Wondering when the Rabid Winged Sabertooth Bunny mount will appear. :cool:
    Rosyposy, Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Flying Jackalope sounds good. I think I'm moving that to the top!
    Rosyposy, Breanna, Prox and 2 others like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Errrorrr keeps getting his Goose moved to the end of the line because he went against the BROOM MOUNT. Bad Errrorr Bad!!!

I am surprised people have not asked for things like pigs, camels, llamas, ostrichs, platypus, beaver, and hedgehogs. Of course those would all be ground mounts unless they were mutated in some way. But hey they are all cute, like raccoons and Othmir.

An Othmir could be a water mount like a ship, we could fish up messages in a bottle from them and go on treasure hunts. Or just fish from them, or just take leisurely sails on them. Oh the possibilities.

Maybe make some things tamable by Beastlords that could then be used by them as mounts. Oh, I am just an idea factory right now. *grins and giggles snarkily before dashing off with the Gnomish Propaganda Blaster 5000 firing off BROOM MOUNT campaign fliers all over Norrath and the Planes on her way to her planning facilities to continue planning the Ttobey and the Chronomages Parade*
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Dude like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Uhhhmm NO!!! BROOM MOUNT, Flying Jackalope, Lera's Cube Mount, et al...
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.