The Evertour Entries: The Hobby House

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aaah nice, a video to watch with my morning coffee. First one out for ages and she loses it totally - LOL - you were hilarious, so glad to have you back!
  3. Spirit Active Member

hmmm...Niboota ? ? ? ah yes I remember her well, long ago I invited her to film one of my houses and laid out a luxurious buffet complete with rare foods and magnificent confections for those that came to visit. Well as it turned out I received no video of any kind but found all my expensive treats stomped to sewage and smelling of troll feet.

Actually that's all a lie but it could have easily happened. Welcome back Niboota i was a fan of yours back when the world was young and we played with less on our minds. I have in the last few hundred years made what i hope is a good relationship with Febrith and have been using her endlessly as my personal videographer , but i do remember watching your videos over and over and loving your crazy talk as you filmed, I am glad to see you have returned , we can always use more humor in our lives.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you! And I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL! That made me laugh! Thanks for welcoming me back! :)
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

what great laughter! LOL poor ogre, getting giggled at by little halfling girls. :p
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

It's true - because of this guy I had to buy a better computer to keep up with his fabulous ginormous creations ^^
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or maybe the lightweight drinker was in the area Under the Stairs? I know you miss stuff on occasion, Nib, but that's a pretty big doorway (and my favorite spot of the New Halas places; usually put a guest/public bathroom there)! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Niboota like this.
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL I cannot deny that! There is video proof! :rolleyes: And the light weight drinker WAS in that space! I found him right after I ended the video!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Of course! This is one of the many, many reasons that I don't video; I know I'll miss way more than anyone else! :D

(Plus, I don't have the equipment/software... ;->)

Uwk
    Breanna and Niboota like this.
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

You can't possibly miss things any more than I do!! ;)
  12. Spirit Active Member

What did Niboota say ??? I'm sorry, I missed it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

Uwk
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

I don't get it!!
  15. Spirit Active Member

me either
  16. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

LOL Your laugh is infectious :D Very entertaining video, and yes those naughty Halflings! Halflings behaving badly!
  17. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank You! And yes I was VERY amused by those naughty Halflings! :p
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think it was a play on words with "miss"... ;->

Uwk
    who may be taking things too literally... ;->
    Niboota and Breanna like this.