Coercer: "Mana Cloak" why I don't see journeyman?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Ra'Gruzgob, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Why skill "Mana Cloak" of Coercer only apprentice? why in usual set of recipes (for Sage) there is no journeyman? :confused::(
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, it's likely because you haven't scribed the appropriate skill book for it? My sage has them all.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Mine isn't have (I carefully rechecked again and again). Nevertheless thank You, because now I know that it's possible to write to support
  4. Dolgrin Active Member

Good ol days:

Mana Cloak is a special lvl 35 spell from Blood Line Chronicles.
    The special spells are not in nomal sage books. The books are called something "Advanced Teachings of..."

Can't remember, but the traders in Nek (Soul Eater Falls) should sell this books.

Side note:
    This is also true for the special spells from DoF (52,55,58). But can't remember where these traders are located.
    Maybe big market hall, near Peacock-Starter NPC.

If i remember right the Splitspaw spells are not upgradeable.
  5. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Thanks You ever so much for that clarification, and therefore that now it's not necessary to write to support :)
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Should have mentioned that...Ancient Teachings of the K'lorrn or something to that effect. If you run into that situation again, wiki the specific spell and check for the recipe. Will tell you what it is. You'll run into that on a number of classes.