Fallen Gate census (lvl 90 characters)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

Conclusion could be : Summoners (esp. Conju) fully broken, Sk fun, Beaslords not, druids as always cool, avoidance tanks rare.

Tanks.

sk 153
    Paladin 64

Guardian 30
    Zerk 90

Bruiser 24
    Monk 49

-----------------
    Priests.

Fury 86
    warden 90

templar 39
    inquisitor 74

Defiler 51
    Mystic 70

channeler 79

------------------
    Mages.

necro 85
    conjurer 43

walock 86
    wizzard 78

illu 86
    coercer 93

--------------------
    Scouts.

Dirge 105
    Trouba 84

Assas. 57
    Ranger 73

Swash 58
    Brig. 44
    ----------------
    KItties.

Bestlords. 57
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

That's a ballpark of about 1700 L90s on Fallen Gate. I wouldn't have thought there were that many. And that doesn't count any of the other characters under level 90.

Jeez, I hope they don't shut down Fallen Gate once this new TL-PvE server launches in March (or is it just being announced in March?), and I hope this new TL-PvE server has a different twist and isn't just replicating FG. In which case, why bother?
    Kalika and Breanna like this.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

They really want to kill a lively community, they nerfed the XP really hard just for that. I truly love this modern " lovely" management.

I m sure that the next TLE will have even more P2Win features, it may even be that P2W will be compulsory since it was optionnal; we cleared most raid content without much P2W raiders.
    Siren likes this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

That's characters, not players. Most people have several alts, then there are the bot armies, and how many of those 1700 characters belong to people who quit since SF came out? The highest I have seen as of recently was just before the pvp Beta launched, and it was less than ~200 level 90s online.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

Lively? Fallen Gate is the epitome of a dead server.

You think the next server will have more p2w based on what evidence? Stormhold didn't really have much of any other than XP potions. The upcoming PvP server won't have any p2w. So FG is actually in the minority of specialty servers. It is more likely that the next TLE will have little to no p2w options.
    splatterpunk28 likes this.
  6. Malachy Well-Known Member

FG has less than 1/10th the population of Maj'dul, it's far worse than Antonia Bayle. It is the deadest server, by a landslide. I'm just wondering how long until free tokens are given and it's merged. They lost a huge number with the delay for SF and it dropped significantly thereafter since it was and continues to be FUBAR.

Perspective of "maxed toons" on servers per eq2u (taken a week ago):
    On Maj'Dul (110/350AA):
    Top 4: Necro (703), SK (684), Conj (658), Rgr (597)
    Bottom 4: Bruiser (207), Brig (223), Channeler (240), Guard (248)

On AB (110/350AA):
    Top 4: SK (292), Necro (270), Wiz (239), Warden (221)
    Bottom 4: Channeler (72), Brig (82), Bruiser (87), Guard (91)

On FG (90/250AA):
    Top 4: SK (82), Dirge (62), Troub (52), Necro (46)
    Bottom 4: Bruiser (7), Conjy (15), Monk (16), Brig (19)
    Zenji likes this.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

I made a break last november and the server was super active, a combination of illwill, bad management and a real will to destroy Fallen Gate led to the current situation : trivial heroic content, insane price of the mark gear (all item cost as much as spauler which used to be the super expansive slot), refusal to fix summoners, completely stupid levels of DPS mod, haste, MA allowing insane parse from auto-attack ... and finally XP so bad that to level we have to use Loping Plain instances or Najena, commonland ones ...

And well you cannot really compare F2P servers to TLE which require membership.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

I hate to break it to you, but even in November, Fallen Gate was the lowest population server.

Poor itemization, Poorly balance raid / heroic content, severely imbalanced classes, is nothing new. It happened all of SH, and it was the reality for most of FG. They both died for mainly the same reasons and about the same time.

And well, yes you can compare Live servers to TLE, because regardless of what it takes to play on it you need those other people to make the server not die. But if you are referring to Splatterpunks post, membership doesn't mean anything because you have no idea out of those numbers, how many are currently subbed or currently playing.
  9. Fistpower Well-Known Member

The announcement of the PvP event and the new TLE server this month was the final nail in the coffin.

The server went from super active in TSO, to dead two weeks after SF to just a throw away server at this point. The few people saying DoV will revive this server are just... Naive.

Until these servers gets the real work they deserve, from heroic to raid content and class balance they will never make it past SF.
  10. Zenji Well-Known Member

Not sure I would call ~10 guilds that were even trying to raid compared to the 20+ in KoS "super active". :p
  11. Fistpower Well-Known Member

I would when you have 25 guilds worldwide raiding the current expansion on live.
  12. Zenji Well-Known Member

It looks more like 50 guilds raiding on live, but the point is taken.