Chaos Descending Mounts (Solo / Heoric)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Janiax, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Janiax New Member

Hi All,

After returning to the game last November (after around 9 years), I feel i have learnt a reasonable amount, and may do a guide soon to help others.

I've done signature lines, tradeskill lines, experimented, reforged, infused ect..

So I am now sitting at 70kpot.

But I only get 840~ from a mount that i got from the PoP signature line....

I have done the solo CD zones maybe 150-200 times now. (and heroic maybe a couple dozen)

And still not had a mount drop.

Is there some kind of quest i need to do to have them as an "unlock", that then may drop?

Or do i just need more luck?

Really hope to get one soon as the 3.4k extra Pot would be sweet.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Drona Well-Known Member

As far as I am aware, you need luck for the CD mount.

However, you maybe able to solo/duo PoP heroics now so you can get the PoP crafted mount which is about 3k pot. You will be looking at 40 - 50 runs to get all the crating mats. Take the t1 PoP weekly to while you are at it and that will give you one crafting mat of your choice.

Other option is but the expensive version of CD expansion and you are looking at 4k to 6k more pot :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

All the people that i know that has gotten the heroic mounts from CD have had them appear in the zone quest ( double daily )
    this is like 15+ mounts that ive seen people get from that , ive personnaly never seen 1 in the chest
    So your best bet is probably to do the dailys if u want a mount
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Janiax New Member

I am very happy to say, that I eventually got a mount from the solo zones, so am now nearly up to 74k Pot, and 1446 Resolve..

I now just need to get up to 1512 resolve, get into a raid and get the Rune that gives 70 fervor i have heard about.

Then hopefully I will be able to do a bit more DPS ....

I have been farming for plat and upgrading my spells to Grandmaster as much as i can, along with getting as far up the Ascension spell grades as i can afford...

Takes a lot of work to catch up and be ready nowadays ...

Any further advise is always appreciated.
    Soara2 and Drona like this.