Aranara Anarana Home Decorate and Role Play Guild Antonia Bayle server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aran Anar, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

I need more to join and to help find players to join anyone really leave message here or mail Aran in game :D
  2. Aran Anar Active Member

we found a lot of players to join last 2 days I have added to the guild about 10 or 14 new players Post here if interested in join our nice guild :)
  3. Aran Anar Active Member

Now have added over 20 new players to the guild . Got new head phones with micro phone for EQII Voice Chat

Want any level and class really want players that like to craft have a perfect crafting area

post here if interested :D
  4. Aran Anar Active Member

5. Linghine New Member

I would like to be part of your guild, I actually try sending a mail to your char in game but it was´nt possible, my in game char name is Linnghine.
    BTW rigthnow am mentoring a new player is there any problem about that?
  6. Aran Anar Active Member

Found your post 20 days after you posted it if i can find you in game i can try . If you still want to join hopefully you post here again . I could look here more nice to see some one post here .

Try mail me again it should work send mail to Aran Is Linghine your character name on Antonia bayle server ?

What class race and level are you

would the new player you mentoring want a guild

Yes ill try find you in game i will mail you have fun Aran guild leader Aranara Anarana
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

if you would like to join our nice relaxed guild, simply post here or can do any of

type /who all aranara in game

send anyone that shows in that list after /who all aranara ask any of them for guild invite /tell

mail my character Aran in game on Antonia bayle server

have fun hope to see you in game :D
  8. Aran Anar Active Member

9. Aran Anar Active Member

35 members logged into the game from our guild in last 7 days totally awesome we DO HAVE A Active Guild !!!!

Post here OR ask any member of guild in game if you wish to join all our members can invite others to play

/who all Aranara

Type that in game show list of all members send any a tell ask to join

command to join a guild is type :

/guild invite then type players name

Have fun see you in game

Aran Anar guild leader of Aranara Anarara guild on Antonia bayle server

level 125 guild level now
    Febrith likes this.
  10. Aran Anar Active Member

Sorry I have been gone moved into a new place to live . If you want to join our nice guild type. /who all aranara ask any guild member thank you

For my guild members sorry have not paid guild hall rent anyone can click on inside of guild hall door and pay rent post here please if you need me to go back to college library and log back in and help with rent , guild members

I plan on buying myself a new computer when I do I will totally organize the guild be back to 100 %

Thank you for all your help
  11. Aran Anar Active Member

if you need help with my guild want invite or need to me to log in for guild hal rent l can pay post here

I been gone from eq2 for 2 months just moved next I buy a home computer

Thank everyone for there help
  12. Elyria Well-Known Member

The world is full of crazy people...i do Not think it is a good idea to post you phone number in a public forum, my dear
  13. Aran Anar Active Member

GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE POST HERE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE GUILD Thank You , Aran Anar
  14. Aran Anar Active Member

Guild Members Please Post Here so we can talk about the guild and how we are paying guild hall rent

Thank You, guild Leader Aran Anar
  15. Aran Anar Active Member

Guild members post here please
  16. Aran Anar Active Member

OK for anyone interested in this guild i am sorry but i can not play EQ2 the library computers log in BUT i can not move around, I can open up the guild window and manage the guild.

guild was built from a college library and they changed all there computers and none of there new computers can play eq2 very well at all no ram

all i can do is log in and stand there can not move character around so i can not pay guild hall rent

for my guild members how i was paying the rent on guild hall was by selling mercenary once a month with a membership paid you get box pop up and you can choose a mercenary crate i pick that then open them and sell them for like 5 to 10 million status points

If you happen to see any Aranara Members in game IF they will even answer a /Tell, they not seem to talk to others much not sure why, then Yes any member of my guild has the ability to Invite anyone to guild

but they can not promote players in guild rank that was myself and maybe a guy who was doing the assistant guild leader job i would guess he not even play anymore

i need to save like $3,000 dollars and buy a gaming laptop hopefully the 15 inch dell xps but that could take me to october before i can

once i do log in and i am able to move around normally i will try to fix it so people can zone into the guild hall again

i hope my members read this post if the still play

would be nice if anyone that reads this simply sends a /tell to any < Aranara Anarana > member they see and say like hey your guild leader Aran wants you to read a post on eq2 forums under guild recruit the last post page 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>> IMPORTANT <<<<

i can log in and open up the guild page just can not move around in game world, so i guess YES if you post here and want to join then if you post here and say like

" Aran Meet me on saturday at 4 pm on Antonica Bayle server so i can get invite into your guild "

all i need is a day and time and i can log in and invite any character you like to guild, them YOU CAN invite anyone you like into the guild yourself :)

of course you would want to be able to use guild hall, well if you can help pay status point rent you as a member can click on the door and pay rent yourself

basically all members have Officer type access they can pay rent invite others to guild but can not promote others in guild rank and they can not remove a member

ONE OF BEST GUILD HALLS ON SERVER LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A INVITE

We can post here on forums and set a day and time to meet in the game and threw chat i can invite you promote you make it so you can pay guild hall rent and poof your INN :)

Have fun always, Aran Anar
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Please be careful with promoting anyone in your absence. Do not give anyone the power the demote you, or you could lose your guild.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

That is so true, I came back at one point and found the guild hall moved to a smaller one and the name of the guild changed. At least I didn't get demoted or lose the guild though.
    Dude and Argosunited like this.
  19. Astarel New Member

I'm probably too late, since it's been 8 months since your post, but there's no need to spend anything close to $3000.

On Amazon you can find many gaming laptops more than good enough for EQ2 for under $700. For around $1000 you can get a laptop good enough for most contemporary games.
    Dude likes this.
  20. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

wow what a blast from the past. I wondered if Aran Anar was still around. Passionate about the game as well as odd. Can anyone on AB confirm if he is still playing or not?