Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I can see this thread reaching 500 pages LOL
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and ttobey like this.
  3. Wilowsong Active Member

Even though it was called Free Realms, you could get a membership. I got a lifetime membership, but it didn't last forever... :(

EQ2 Related:
    Please make agnostics easy for all levels! Now that I'm level 96, they are insane. (It takes several minutes to defeat ONE monster.)
    Thank you,
    Wilowsong.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll get right on that.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Wilowsong and 2 others like this.
  5. Kelvmor Active Member

I'm not sure if you remember this--but the Sarnaks were the first (and only) example of an attempt at a unified animation skeleton for most player races that was touted around Rise of Kunark. I remember there being rumors that Venril Sathir's model would be an example of the new Iksar after the implementation, but it fell flat for some reason.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Pijotre like this.
  6. Wilowsong Active Member

Oh my gosh, thank you so much ttobey!
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Pijotre Well-Known Member

That was sarcasm he doesn't do any coding and this is the wrong forum/thread to ask. But he'll proberbly forward your request if he is nice (which I feel is the soft inside to the cruely teasing shell). IF he does report it might wanna add to that, that at least in Maiden's Chamber Agnostic the buff packages for trash is too strong and the one for nameds is not strong enough.
    Soara2, Dude, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Agnostics are designed for people up to level 90. Above that, there are no guarantees.
    Soara2, Wilowsong and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Have you fixed PvP yet?
    Soara2, ttobey, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  10. Pijotre Well-Known Member

You know his fixing would be in the sense of neutering! There is a reason why (thankfully) noone lets him near any code. He is good at making dangly bits dangle, lets leave it at that. :p
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Rhodris like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have not seen my lovely black and lime green Wicked Witch of the West Boots dangling from a BROOM MOUNT yet!!!! Nor have I seen this recently referenced tentacled thing dangling from a BROOM MOUNT!!!

For the love of the deities rat what are you doing?????
    Soara2, Breanna and Pijotre like this.
  12. cellinaire Well-Known Member

It may sound a bit off-topic, but dunno why Season Five familiars aren't on Marketplace yet. Is it intentional? (or devs simply not aware of it)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Note that ttobey is ART/ANIMATION. Ask someone better suited to discussing marketing decisions, like maybe the executive producer...
    cellinaire, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Prox Well-Known Member

Scratches head ......Where is 233 and 232 ......
    Breanna, Pijotre and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Feara Well-Known Member

He must of had a wonderful weekend, the kind that makes you forget all about work.
    Prox, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We cut him slack, he said he doesn't update the counter on the weekend. But he hasn't updated yet today either!!

Now that we are having a month of Chronoportal events, I will have to put in a Chronoportal themed parade, I was planning Brewday. Hmmm. Well the mercenary project is done so I can put that time towards planning a Chronoportal parade.

*dashes off to put up more BROOM MOUNT campaign fliers and notices for the Chronoportal parade and uses the new Gnomish Propaganda Blaster 5000 to send some fliers into Neriak on her way by*
    Rosyposy, Dude, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

He's a slacker. Probably sitting there watching more videos so he can find another one to post LOL :D;)
    Cyrrena, Prox and Dude like this.
  18. Feara Well-Known Member

Oooh, I hope not. The last one was horrible! It's a Holiday today and they may have it off.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  19. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Silly me, will have to ask Holly then =) thx
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Today is a U.S. bank holiday, so no devs in the office, I'm betting.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.