Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How about a propeller hat?
    Mizgamer62 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone has to go on a baby dragon wing campaigning tour then :p
    Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Feara, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

I like the little cherub wings...but i need some more evil looking ones. Like black with lightning effects or mini skeleton ones.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

/chuckles ~ nah, I believe the Market sales will show them that the smaller flight items will sell well.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A Propeller Beanie!!!

Sure!! After the BROOM MOUNT, Lera's Cube Mount, Elfover's Snail Mount, Propeller Beanie, and then Errorr's Goose Mount. See how that works Errorr, the Goose Mount keeps moving further down the line!!!

*has the float riders begin tossing out DRINK ME potions and EAT ME cakes to the multitudes of potential BROOM RIDERS watching the Ttobey in Erollisiland Parade. Makes sure the float with Gnobrin on it is ready to go, fully stocked with campaign fliers, Gnobrin treats, treat guards, lots of propaganda, confetti, and streamers*
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  7. Pijotre Well-Known Member

I'm still disappointed about the lack of fireworks in these parades. Get cracking organizer :p
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

For Bristlebane Day? I bet people would pay money for it on the Marketplace. Not my cup o'tea, but you know someone would rock that.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

haha Nah I was just kidding. I need more time than that, typically I'm working on stuff that will be seen in six months to a year out. Unless I'm feeling ambitious and then I could get it into next art build, but I'm not feeling that ambitious for that one.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think the Owl is my favorite flying mount so far.
    Mizgamer62, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There's a crazy amount of animation going on in that thing, Check out the chest feathers sometime.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

His pupils scale when he blinks too, We went to town with that one!
    Mizgamer62, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  13. Feara Well-Known Member

That's right... thanks for bringing this up ttobey. I seen something about the Owl mount, I want him and must have him. I have been away for a few years I must learn how to obtain him. I'm off to learn what I can.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. Pijotre Well-Known Member

\aITEM -917146176 1977103586:a Silentflyer owl egg\/a
    can be turned into
    \aITEM 399842825 1623629687:Archimedas Silentflyer\/a
    • Reward from the Achievement "Quest Over-Achiever in Scourge Wastes [Solo]"
    • Reward from the Achievement "Quest Over-Achiever in the Scourge Wastes [Heroic]"
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This is why the forums need a dislike button.
    Mizgamer62 and Breanna like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

236!
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Feara Well-Known Member

What does this mean?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Its the days until NotD according to Lera's tracker.
    Its basically a big tease for Cyrenna pretending to bring out a mount she campaigned for for years but will proberlby not even materialize, quite cruel actually.
    Breanna, Mizgamer62 and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Prox Well-Known Member

I think it is number of days till the Broom mount ......or possibly the next expansion.
    Mizgamer62 and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Feara Well-Known Member

ic, well if he's teasing her then it's as good as done, he is just tormenting her with the countdown.