Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was in that PQ with the gazebo :) nice use for that event. I was saying it was complicated having to go to Antonica to do the race, on the Fallen Gate server, lol I had to go to Comonlands to do the PQ on my Qeynos oriented toon , that is quite the trip too.
    I think I will simply stay here till I get my dragon hatched.
  2. Embren New Member

I first want to thank the Devs for bringing in this PQ. I love the idea and spirit behind it! I just have a couple suggestions that will either bolster previously mentioned ideas or give new food for thought. :)

1. Zombies must be bigger! (Players swarm the zombie and clicking becomes impossible)
    2. Please either increase the amount of roses they can carry...
    OR
    3. Please make it so that after a player has handed a rose in, they have a small effect that won't allow them to hand in another for 5-15 seconds. (Give everyone a chance) (Should not negatively effect people who are soloing it since there's a 30 second countdown until the zombie loses a rose.)
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I was thinking about the zombie size issue with a crowd.

Maybe have the zombies in or under a pillar (think like targeting arrow) of the appropriate rose color, and have the rose clickable hit box for the zombies extend upwards through the pillar, as if they were giant, but without having to make them huge and lose the RP factor that some are enjoying with it.
  4. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Or maybe to make it visually more appealing make it a giant floating heart over the head of the zombie that reacts as if clicking the zombie itself.
  5. Mirt Well-Known Member

My thoughts about this PQ -

Please make the zombie bigger because it's really difficult to click on him with so many people.

Please change the loot table to have the housing items on the 'always reward' section where you are given a choice of what to take. Having 50 or more (or whatever the # is) items on the loot table is very maddening and frustrating.

Also, it feels like more participation is punished instead of rewarded. I crush lots of black and purple flowers and give the zombie at least 5 roses and I get nothing but coins.
  6. Mirt Well-Known Member

Also, the mount training reduction reward doesn't work. I used it and it took no time off my mount training. I even put in a ticket with this and the person that responded keeps saying that it should be in my currency tab which makes zero sense (and btw it's not in my currency tab).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Mirt Well-Known Member

Is it supposed to be normal to be proactive and only get coins every time? The last 12 of these I've done I have gotten nothing but 8 coins.
  8. Mirt Well-Known Member

It might be a good idea to split off CL into a CL2, CL3, etc after 25 people are in the zone, because having 50 people trying to do this pq at once is horrible.
  9. dullneedles New Member

Yes, seconded. Every time I've tried to participate there's like a huge mob of actual players PLUS mounts, pets, mercs, etc making the mob a massive blob that makes it next to impossible to get active participation. I'd love to actually get something more than 2 or 3 coins in every try.
  10. Embren New Member

(This is what I get for not writing things down! GAR! NEW thoughts are in Blue.)

1. Zombies must be bigger! (Players swarm the zombie and clicking becomes impossible)
    OR
    2. Shrink everyone in the vicinity of the PQ (that sees the timer) by at least 200%, along with their menagerie.
    3. Please increase the radius that players are able to click on the zombie (reduce player swarming...)
    4. Please either increase the amount of roses they can carry...
    OR
    5. Please make it so that after a player has handed a rose in, they have a small effect that won't allow them to hand in another for 5-15 seconds. (Give everyone a chance) (Should not negatively effect people who are soloing it since there's a 30 second countdown until the zombie loses a rose.)
    OR
    6. Place the rose count + countdown on the actual player --> player gives zombie a rose, which gives the zombie a 'rose' buff -> If zombie has a rose buff, zombie moves.
  11. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Yeah I had that too on my last 16 runs (all proactive) I have only received the 8 coins and on the first time on a char the egg, but no other rewards. On my level 110Adv/110TS/15Asc/350AA everything was fine, but so far none of 4 of my 101Adv/110TS/0Asc/350AA alts have gotten any other reward and this no longer looks like RNG to me.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you will see by next year the novelty of this PQ will have worn of. I like the idea with the heart over the zombie.
    I got other rewards once my egg hatched , mostly familiar cages.
    At my last run of the PQ there was this 50 foot or 30 meter tall giant ogre in the crowed , I thought that will be a problem
    but I have to say I was happy to see he stayed at the end of the group and blocked nobodies view just picking of the bad guys
    and the evil roses.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That's an amazing idea!

I had 17 additional loot over 10 PQ with Whil (not including the egg) but none except coins on the 17 runs I did with my two live chars (didn't keep track on Test)

I discoed it on Thurgadin, I just had launch a mount training (for 15 days) and immediately applied the mount training reduction and it came down to 10 days as expected.

Any news about fixing the familiar proc?
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! A bug was found with the rewards for the Erollisi Day PQ. Caith resolved the issue. After tomorrow's update everyone should find that they are getting rewarded more often!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Mirt Well-Known Member

Well the mount training didn't work for me.
  16. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel / Caith-

Thanks for getting this fixed.

Does this mean that people below adv level 110 will be able to get loot now?

Can the ts books be removed from the loot table because a lot of people are super frustrated at the enormity of this loot table and how it's almost impossible to get the house items that many of us want?

Thanks
  17. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel,

If you guys can't remove the ts books from the loot able, how about making the house items a choice of 1 every time guaranteed, instead of a random shot at even getting any?

Thank you,
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, so it was level related? It worked fine on Test, but the 2 chars who never received anything were 90ish.

And what Mirt said about loot.
    Sorry for your mount training, I just wanted to confirm that it worked at least once for me.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Cyrrena and Mirt like this.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Yuop.

~ Kaitheel
  20. Chrol Developer

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions regarding the Public Quest. While we're unable to update it this time around, some of the suggestions here will more than likely see the light of Erollisi Day in the future!