Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

You should totally make a broom mount, but make if a ground mount. :D
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Rosyposy, Pijotre and Dude like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

Still on broom mounts? Why not snail mount...my snail familiar was for some reason giant and was mount size, would have been awesome. Speedy snail mounts.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Snail Mount - Increases ground speed by 0.05%. Beware of salty players.

NOTD 2019 would be way too soon for a broom mount. Mount requests should require at least 2-3 years of serious campaigning for!
    Katz, Breanna, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

242!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Dude!! I thought you loved me!!! You hugged me and everything!!
    Rosyposy, Dude, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This campaign has already been going on for over 2 years!!!!! So there Mr I Got My Duck Mount!!!. And do not forget I supported your request for a Goose Mount after the BROOM mount and Lera's Cube Mount. Now I am going to have to move your goose mount behind Elfover's Snail Mount!!! See what happens!!!

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MOUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! For the win!!!!

241 and 1/2 days and counting!!!
    Rosyposy, Dude, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It must be time for more motivational photos of brooms!

Supposedly the earliest illustration of a broom-mounted witch.
    [IMG]

Another "sidesaddle" broom rider.
    [IMG]

And an inspirational "astride" rider.
    [IMG]

Titled "Witches' Brroom for Seniors". That's a Mercedes hood ornament on the front, looks like.

[IMG]

As this picture reminds us, if you sell these in the Marketplace, you can make them in various colors. Gotta have them all y'know, so you can coordinate with what you are wearing!
    [IMG]

Lots of possibilities for doo-dads hanging from the broom.
    [IMG]

An assortment of possibilities.
    [IMG]
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

If we ever do a broom mount, I will show those to Gnobrin who would theoretically be the one building them.
    Cyrrena, Katz, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

241!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Pijotre Well-Known Member

I'm so going to call you out if you even forget for 1 day to update that :p
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I wont be on over weekends, so will jump ahead on Monday.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

You're a tease :)
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Love all of these Sigrdrifa. Especially love the one with the handle bars and hood ornament, I could so picture that with some Ape Hangers and a Harley Davidson Badge on the front and a set of wicked chrome pipes minus the baffles on it!!!

Ohhh please Ttobey and Gnobrin hear my pleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs off to check the inflation of the Ttobey effigies for the newest parade, the third in this years series entitled Ttobey in Erollisiland!!*
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oh thank you Pijotre. I will try and make sure to check that he updates the count every day as well but I will allow him slack for the weekends even though Kaitheel would update on the weekends.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He is a tease isn't he Breanna. I think he is swaying though. If more continue to join the campaign I think he will bend!!!
    Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Here's a fun fact that shows you how mental devs from years past were. The player characters have something like 37 different skeletons. Barely any of them share a skeleton. Even all the elves are slightly off from one another. Some have juuuust slightly different arm lengths and the erudite arms are just stupid long. Surprisingly, the sarnak are just human skeletons with a tail. Why am I babbling about this? It's something I have been dealing with all week. Nowadays if I were animating on a newer game and animated a character who needed to grasp some type of handle, that would work across all the players. With EQ2 animating on the darkelf skel, all the other hand placements will be off. That's why I put the hands buried in mount saddles and don't worry about it but sometimes my OCD sets in and it's a ton of work to get looking correct. I did however just do a player digging grave/hole animation on the human male skel and it pretty much worked across all of them except for frogs who are off, but nobody plays frogs so I'm not worrying about it!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Devs from years past, I am from years past, but I was on EQ1 while the mental ones were setting up the EQ2 pipeline. I am not one of the mental ones. Except this thread may be making me slightly mental.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  19. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Only slightly? We need to try harder!! Cyrrennnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  20. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Well I never met you in person, but if the fanfaire and meatbeast milk videos are any indications I have strong doubts about that statement regarding your mental state :p
    However in an endearing kinda way and if it leads to more awesome animations like the ones we've seen over the span of EQ2 I'm all for it.
    Really the only things I didn't like graphics wise, were some models (i.e. replacement of the old with the hideous "new" lions in Thundering Steppes and the dreadful [Prankster's Emerald Skystrider]), however at least they were well animated so keep things dangling!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Rhodris like this.