Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

kaitheel please add greater fragments as a loot drop for this pq and please don't make it ridiculously rare to get alot of us are struggling to finish off our epic 2 spells. and please give us a nice new green adorn like tinkerfest did. Maybe a life tap proc bow like cupids arrow kinda thing as a rare gear drop?
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is another reason for having 2 heart races , especially for Fallen Gate.
    Members of the Freeport faction have to travel , the hard way to this hostile territory, it's not as easy as simply using a bell.
    the purple rose does not trigger the bad guys I picked only a yellow one and pop.
    I think the way to fix this is ton down the bag guys a little , or allow mentoring down w so the main part of this PQ is not staying alive , but getting the zombies to their mate.
  3. Elyria Well-Known Member

I was too late to edit my previous post, so regarding the PQ:
    *update: ok no, i guess i was just lucky last time, lol, cuz holy aggro, Batman! I still feel like the purple roses throw an extra bad guy, but hard to be sure with those guys spawning every couple seconds, HA!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Mirt Well-Known Member

The PQ needs to have some kind of GOOD incentive for people to do it. If the rewards are lame, not as many people will do it, so much "yes" to the quote above as well as how about some unique cool house items added to it!!!!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! That zone has the third type of petals? Brilliant. :)

Thanks! :D

Uwk
    who really isn't all that concerned about Roses; we have like 80,000 or so in the Banks on my various servers (only used to "give" to 8 different people [or one poor person, 8 times ;->] for that questline)... :-/
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I noticed that both the purple and black roses spawned bad guys if they were not picked. The dearly departed only takes red and yellow roses, and his outline turns the color he wants. If you give him the wrong color, you get thrown in the air.
    Kaitheel, Elyria, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They are not removing the Hearts A'Flutter race. They just won't have two instances of it. There will be a race course in Antonica.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Go to the wizard spire in Commonlands and use it to get to Antonica. You may have to port first to Tenebrous Tangle, then back down, but this is fast.

Another useful travel tip: go to the Isle of Mara and buy a stack of Return to Mara stones. You can use them to port to the Mara docks, and from there you can easily get to TS or Nek, and from that, everywhere.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

So in other words they are, in fact, removing half of it ....
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Sigrdrifa neither do the wizard portals work the same way as on regular servers, or the druid portals,
    on FG the wizards portals all go to either to kingdome of sky if you use shards or to Sundered frontier
    so unless you can find a willing portal mage you have to go to Timorious Deep ,take the griffin to Butcherblock , tale to griffin to Frostfang and from there the bell to Antonica .

I would not mind this trouble if the new PQ works so everybody can do it and have fun with it.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Uh huh. Now, read more carefully.
    1. You go to the wizard spire in Commonlands and talk to the guy there for a shard.
    2. Stand on the spire until it transports you UP the spire from Commonlands to Tenebrous Tangle
    3. In Tenebrous Tangle, the spire has a shimmery portal thing in the center. Click this and you get a map asking for a destination. Select Antonica.
    4. The spire ports you back DOWN the same wizard spire, arriving in Antonica.
    This is the way it worked when the spires first appeared in Norrath. This is the way it works today on Fallen Gate.

You can also travel to Antonica using several other methods, all of which I just double-checked with my FG toon:
    • \aITEM -159427518 1604859772 0 0 0:[Wormhole Generator: Antonica]\/a -- puts you outside the North Qeynos gate
    • \aITEM 1242657905 1834411028 0 0 0:[Mission Stone of Firemyst]\/a -- purchase from the Isle of Mara, puts you in Antonica near the entrance to Firemist Valley
    • \aITEM 310314059 718429634 0 0 0:[Return to Mara]\/a -- purchase from the Isle of Mara,puts you on the Mara docks, from whence you can go to Thundering Steppes or Nektulos Forest docks, and thence to Antonica
    • \aITEM -1476267979 -1454968334:a glowing azure shard\/a -- reward from the Splitpaw quests, ports you to inside Splitpaw, you exit on the Coldwind Coast, evac to the Thundering Steppes Docks, then take the bell to Antonica.
    Back in the Day, we didn't have all these portal rooms, so we carefully collected every method we could get for quick travel. I have a bag full of various transport tools.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Doesn't change the fact that I think most of us want our Commonlands race back. :(

And in "I Melt With You," can we PLEASE have a better than "omg, not these damned things again" drop rate for the wax? It gets a bit confusing when you're "defeating Tuwasp Wax Workers" when the aim isn't to defeat them (more's the pity), but hope against hope that they actually have the bloody wax on them that you need. After wading through way too many of them tonight, can we get better than a D grade on this (61.54%)? Like, at least a C (75%)? :-/

Uwk
    Elyria, Cyrrena, Tkia and 3 others like this.
  13. Gneaux Active Member

This ^^^
    Pijotre, Febrith, Elyria and 4 others like this.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just remember, folks, the race achievement is still doable, because unlike other event races, there is only one race achievement, which could be earned in either CL or Ant. Yes, it will be less convenient for evils on FG, but it shouldn't be an overwhelming hardship, especially since there's often at least one home doing ports (unless you're playing at really off-hours).
  15. Ladislava Active Member

Kaitheel, just an idea. The leopard print plant reward for the new collection isn't very "Erollisi Day" at least it seems to me. Maybe (if it's not too much work) recolor it to white with red spots (for guys who don't want pink) or pink with white spots. Offer to let us pick.
  16. Enica Member

I did the PQ on a level 35 toon. Some of the bad guys that spawned were my level, but the ones that were level 110 for the higher level characters came after me also, so I died. After we finished the PQ, the amount of experience was so crazy that I went from 35 to 90. Also, when I clicked the reward chest, I didn't get anything.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  17. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah the rewards arent linked to the pq yet so the crate wont give you anything til they let us know.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

A choice would be nice, however, don't take out the one that's currently in. I really like that one!
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Erollisi PQ would win every time for me. I would not choose to go to any other PQ over a limited time event PQ!!!
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Now, now Uwk, it would seem that only the Zombies that are trying to keep the lovers apart can be solo, so if you can play one of those, that is a different story!!!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.