Good manners appreciated

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Feonah, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Feonah New Member

I've recently returned to EQ2 after a 10 year hiatus and am sad to note that certain things haven't changed. I'm one of those people who prefer a /tell first before getting surprised in the middle of something important by a pop up with a guild invite. Fortunately, I've now found the tick box to refuse guild invites so all that'll be left to bug me are shouts and spam.
  2. Magmag Active Member

Okay please keep us updated.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

There is also a check box to refuse duels, and raid and group invites, and voice chat invites. You can be totally solitary if you prefer. Some folks just assume if you don't have a guild, you're new, and need one, and just send off random invites. They "collect" folks. I personally, run my own guild, that is just me and the husband. We've been offered to be absorbed into larger guilds many times, and always respectfully decline. I'm a control freak, and prefer to have things I collect at my disposal at all times, and not subject to the whim of someone who's making their fiftieth tradeskiller, soaking shinies out of the box on toon number faceroll, or moving things in my guild hall. I don't play well with others, and I know this. I keep folks at arms distance by grouping with them, but not housing with them. Total preference. It works well for me. I know I can also choose to help anyone I wish because I know what I gathered over the years should still be where I left it, minus the husband's choosing to take things, which I always know about. Enjoy your gaming experience!
    Rhodris, Prox, ConcealFate and 2 others like this.