Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The flavor text for the achievement "On Wings of Love" should likely be changed to remove mention of the Commonlands, so newer players won't be confused when they can't find the race in CL. :)
  2. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel - for the rug of the libertine, if those are going to stay as they are, is it possible to remove the one graphically messed up quarter that shows a weird light shine on it?
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Mirt you misunderstood I DO like it :D I thought it was totally cool that when ever you found out something to report that you did , right away

It's close to 4am here just got up because I could not sleep , well it's hard to report something new not already reported when you wake up and the forum already has 3 to 4 pages of very good points already made.
    Alenna, Kaitheel, Mirt and 3 others like this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

ack! yet another pq?! :confused: /sigh

It would be great if there were an option for the dungeon activators to be converted to house plushies so they could actually be used elsewhere than a dungeon, and for petamorph wands and house pets to have a plushie conversion back and forth so that if you wanted to go return your plushie back to a wand you could, or if you wanted to just leave it in your house as a fluffy. I tend to prefer plushies over house pets since they stay put, but design dependent of course. Only ones I can't use are ones that flap incessantly (motion sickness....blech).
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I can't think of anyone who actively decorates dungeons, because there's no rating system or trophies that come from them, and no way to visit them quickly without someone else's permission. This is why everyone I know uses them for storage; also, because personally, I'm not decorating a dungeon that can't be shared, which makes activators pointless. Now, if they made them house folks instead, might go out of my way to acquire them all.
    Mirt, Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Others and myself have requested that either to make those dungeons work again in a way they can't be exploited, but still interesting for people to visit. There could get tokens to buy things with maybe food or housing items, or to make the activators like plushies so you can visit the dungeons without fighting.
    But I would love to put those into my house too. I saved all of mine clogging up my house vault on some of my toons.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I like the color of the new building blocks I think this is finally something I can use to fix up my Maj'Dul home
    The pillow looks like plastic , the stands go well with my desert dwelling too.
    I love the butterfly knoll :).
    I am also happy that not everything is bright pink or red .
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Sure you can. You don't get the tokens anymore as a reward, but that doesn't preclude anyone using them for storytelling.

Just to make sure I hadn't missed something I made one and ran it this morning. Still works. Access is still on the menu like always.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

All someone has to do is publish it and you can access any dungeon from any where you can access a house from the dungeon maker thing on the EQ2 menu.

I just made one this morning to test. Published it and got on another account to run it. Then I ran someone else's dungeon just to see. They work, just not token reward anymore or xp which is why people don't make them. Not because they don't work.

I do wish they'd just hook the token rewards back up and make them something you could use to buy house item versions of the Dungeon maker decor.

Even better hook it back up with the exploits fixed so people who don't decorate would actually run them. Limited amount of xp per run, fixed amount of tokens. Required number of "points" spent on difficulty/monsters.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

those dungeons were never shut down you only can't use them for power leveling anymore and there is no reward
    That's why I said we should get those tokens back .
    The rewards could be something fun not something that takes people away from doing the games contents.

Niami I just found a new shinie in Qeynos even so that I have not yet finished my old collection on this character.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok this is not so good I now have trouble finding the old collection , can't find the red roses in Qeynos and in New Hallas I found only one kind of the old collection but 2 kinds of the new one .
    I belief this runs in cycles yesterday I had no problems finding old shinies.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I figured out a pattern , I can't find any rose petals instead I can only find lily petals now.

OOh never mind I must already have finished the old collection.
    Guess I got to go back on my level 100 noob to get more of the old.
  13. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

So, they took away the ability to earn anything from player made dungeons because people were using it to level up and they add agnostic dungeons that people use to level in?
    Boggle
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still add them to my dungeons even though people don't run the dungeons any longer.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Isnt the race in commonlands part of an achievement? I know if you run the race 5 times I think it is in Antonica you get a title and if you run it 5 times in Commonlands, you get a different title, what is going to happen to these? Is there any way to move the race say closer to the dock maybe on the other side of the crossroads, there is that area where nothing really spawns. Its that area where the Chronomages are during their event.
  16. Elyria Well-Known Member

When I <cntrl> and click to view both the Lovely Preserves Jar & Ancient Wine Bottle (from "Romantic Gifts to Craft VI") they are invisible except for the corks! I made them and it's probably because they are the same (translucent) color of the dressing room background:). LOL invisible bottles
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the Common land race also could be moved to the area close to crossroad where the "sock puppet" are during that event.
  18. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

To many wasp..unless they changed them to not be aggro.
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I want more Tholuxe lore, too.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Too much specular on the pillow? Or is it supposed to be some sort of leather?