Erollisi Day 2019

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

2. Kasa Well-Known Member

3. Breanna Well-Known Member

You are so awesome for always doing this. I love the rugs!!
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Den Mum.

I love the Passionate Purple Armor. I love the rugs, even though they look just like the Rugs of Knowledge from Myrist, but with a purple tint. Are the cherub wings being sold for Erollisi coins or for DBCash? I love the sign, the kitten, the sludgling, and the knoll as well.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

The blue cherub wings are eday tokens 500. :D They go great with blue armors yay! I also hope they will have the store ones i need a purple set of wings.
  6. Aabari Active Member

No cut out dividers for the new block sets? :mad::(
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

A lot of times, the cut-outs come the following year for event block sets.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was wondering that, since they seemed to do that for the Frostfell stuff, if not two years after the cut-outs in general (though they had the Baked Gingerbreads right away, so I may be mis-remembering)?

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Mirt Well-Known Member

As always mum, thank you for all the word you do. It is highly appreciated
    *****************************************************************************************

On a separate note, I am utterly disappointed with this year's E-day items. I really hope they change various things about them, such as the blobby ugly pillow, the non-blush "blush" building blocks, etc.

I think this is the first holiday ever, where I haven't liked a single new thing that is coming out.

I realize there is a smaller staff than past years, but the reskins and retreads are just becoming old. :(
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Awww, cheer up Mirt!!! I will come and throw hearts and roses around you when you walk!!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And petals! Gotta love the petals we can get from the Marketplace...now, if they only get that back to us on Test... :(

Uwk
    Breanna, Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you Niami for posting the goodies.

I love, love the little Cerulean Cherub Wings. I love how small they are, super sweet!
    I'm still holding fast for the Halo.

The rugs are gorgeous, it's all wonderful.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The bottom of the "New Crafted Items" section now has side-by-side comparisons of the Libertine rugs and the carpenter-crafted Knowledge rugs, so you can see the differences.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...if Kaitheel can get the art changes through before it goes Live, will that necessitate a screenshot change?

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Here's the familiar:

[IMG]
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG he is so cute!!!!! He's as cute as a basket full of kittens.
    Feara, Febrith, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can see a zipper...is that on his sweater vest or on him? He does seem kind of patchwork (and cute, yeah, but those empty black eyes [or maybe button eyes, like in Coraline :-/]; creepy)... ;->

Uwk
  18. Chikkin Well-Known Member

yeah, this is the cutest patchwork yet
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

His string vest has little heart shaped buttons. The thing that looks like a zipper running down his arm is just a seam I think. If I sewed one that is what the seam would look like. My mum made cuddly toys and her seams never showed.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm; wasn't even looking at the arm seam, but what looked like a zipper pull thingee on the biggest heart thing on the front of his vest. ;->

So, that's the thing that hatches out, finally, after all that effort? Is he useful, or just a fun follow-me pet? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.