Frostfell Chic Boutique ~ Now Open

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle - South Qeynos - Mistmoore Crags Estate - Bonnfire

Welcome to Frostfell Chic Boutique! Our boutique offers collections for women who seek to express themselves through festive, creative, and individual style. We have the latest Frostfell fashion trends including apparel, accessories, hats, and shoes.

​As a boutique with a holiday feel, Frostfell Chic Boutique offers the finest in holiday fashion, including custom dresses, robes, vests, pantaloons, scarves, hats, boots and perfume. Created for the simple love of finding and sharing affordable, on-trend fashion, our shop is for women who are looking to express their holiday spirit, and passion for the holidays every day!

Can't tour on AB? View more pics on my website.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    elflover, WhysperWynde, Tock and 3 others like this.
  2. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

WOW !! Amazing !!!
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG that is so cool, it's beyond words. Awesome, Super, Amazing, Cool, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Awe inspiring!!!!! Did I miss any? Wonderful job, love the dresses.
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Festive? Ha! Thank you!
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Darn I knew I was missing one LOL, Seriously though very good job I love it.
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

That truly is amazing!
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

That looks absolutely fabulous Cheri - I will definitely be over to visit at the first opportunity:)
  9. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  10. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Yayy! Can't wait!
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow - it's even better when you go to see it in person:)

12. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Yayyy! Thank you, thank you! This actually didn't take very long. I had spent a few days on re-skin and center counter display a few months ago before taking a break from the game and then did the dresses on Friday and Sat morning. I really wish they'd create dresses like this in the game for us to wear. I'd so buy some! Thanks again and Happy New Year!
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its stunning. *wishes she had talent*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh Cheribomb!! How lovely and beautiful, are you an interior decorator in real life? My you certainly give joy and creativity to the Frostfell Season. I can't decide what I like the most! Certainly the capes made into skirts, the skirt trees and the mushroom and lilypad hats! How very very creative! Thank you for making Frostfell so special.