Extra Eyeballs Wanted Please

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This is in the patch notes for the patch that just went on Test:

I have one spare carp at 100, the rest of my crafters are 110, so I can't test this as well as I'd like.

If folks have different lower level crafters, I'd really appreciate the extra eyeballs on this. (Just run one or two rush orders and/or work orders and make sure the final reward is a pop-up reward instead of having to be handed in to the writgiver.)

So far, all I can say is that level 100 carpenter rush orders and level 100 carpenter work orders are autocompleting properly. I'd like to assume that everything else is fine too, but a couple quick random spot-checks would be good.

Please don't make yourself crazy with this - just try one or two and yell if you find something wrong.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Carp 100 rush order and work order ok
    • Sage 100 rush order and work order ok (yep, found a second 100 on the second account!)
    • Sage 50 "Scholarly Scribblings (Rush Order)" does NOT work properly. It does NOT autocomplete. It says to turn it in to the work order foreman, but guild writ giver, and overland rush order NPCs won't accept it. (thanks Zamsari!)
    • Craftsman level 19 "Fizzlepop Service for Two - the level 15 work order (there is no rush order in the teens) can be obtained from the rush order NPC. It should only be available from the work order NPC. It also did not autocomplete, and could not be turned into any writ giver that we could find (thanks Zamsari!)
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Level 44 armorer got "Questionable Market" (work order version) and it did not autocomplete, and cannot be handed in.
    • Level 110 provisioner rush order is ok
    • Level 97 Tailor "Boots About Town (rush order)" is ok (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    • Level 110 tailor work order and rush order are both ok
    • 34 provi doing "A Flood of Food (Rush order)" did NOT autocomplete, and cannot be turned in (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Level 15 outfitter work order "Outfitting the Outfit" - offered by both rush order and work order NPCs, instead of just the work order NPC. Does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in. (Thanks Mirt!)
    • Level 110 armorer - rush order completed ok
    • Level 24 Carpenter - "Faydark and Ashes (Rush order) - does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    • Level 110 woodworker "Entwood Ya Do It" - work order and rush order completed ok
    • Level 110 carpenter "One or the Aether" - work order and rush order completed ok
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I only have 110 chars so I can't really check. Writs worked fine for 110 Tailor, Sage and Weaponsmith (rush and regular)
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Level 59 Weaponsmith "Cut Out The Middleman" - work order completed ok (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    • Level 110 Sage - work order and rush order completed ok (Thanks Wilhelmina!)
    • Level 110 Weaponsmith - - work order and rush order completed ok (Thanks Wilhelmina!)
    • Level 44 Jeweler "All that Glitters is Not Gold (Rush Order)" - does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Level 20 woodworker "Defensive Trees (Rush Order)" - completed ok (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    • Level 50 Sage "Scholarly Scribblings (Rush Order) - does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    • Level 36 Alchemist "Potion Problem (Rush Order) - does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in (thanks Kaylan and horde!)
    • Level 110 Alchemist "Faith Bringer" (rush and work order) - completed ok
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, it seems that with few exceptions, anything of level 50 and below might be susceptible to not finishing completely? :(

Uwk
    who has yet to try it, but will
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Well, one of the level 20 ones worked, but everything else we've checked below 50 or below has been a problem ... we don't know if that's the exact cutoff, either, or if it is the same for all classes or not. We're getting enough datapoints, though, that hopefully the devs can find and fix this before it goes live.
  10. Bunji Developer

Thanks, we're fixing these now. We'll get another Test update out tomorrow.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks, Bunji - one more person is testing one right now, then I'll have 'em hold off on testing other class/level combos until the fix is in.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Level 69 Provisioner "Quality Quickly and in Quantity (Rush Order) - does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in (thanks Tanz!)
    • Rush order on a level 42 carpenter "Far Seas Furnishing (Rush Order) does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in (thanks Tanz!)
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

A huge thank you to those who scrambled on no-notice to help us get a feel for how widespread the issue was. After we patch tomorrow, if some of you want to come over and repeat the test on some that didn't work, that'd be fabulous! :D
  14. Bunji Developer

Patch is on Test now, specifically to fix writ auto-complete issues. Thanks again for your help on this!
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It sounds like the level 15 craftsman work orders ("Fizzlepop Service for Two"), and level 15 outfittter ones ("Outfitting the Outfitter") are still having problems - probably scholar version as well

minor: the work order is being offered by both the work order npc and the rush order npc
    major: does not autocomplete, cannot be handed in

Zamsari also did a check of level 44 and level 50 writs and they had no issues. We could use a few more eyeballs to spot-check in the low- to mid-level crafting range. I'm leveling another crafter from scratch now to check the scholar writ in the teens, etc
  16. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

outfitting the outfitter (15-19) ....offered by work AND rush order npc. i took the rush order version. did not auto complete, could not be turned in to either.

20 tailor - Hand Me My Hat and Boots (rush and work order versions tested), both autocompleted fine.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Level 15 Scholar ("Apprentice Work") offered by both work and rush order NPC - did not auto-complete, cannot be handed in.

Level 20 Jeweler Work Order ("Scout's Honor") - completed correctly
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I rechecked the 110 sage, it seem to work as should be.

Did both the 110 jeweller and they work fine too
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

• Level 20 Jeweler - "Scout's Honor (Rush Order)" completed correctly
    • Level 24 Jeweler - "The Natural Beauty of Agate (Rush Order)" completed correctly
    • Level 24 Jeweler - "The Natural Beauty of Agate" work order completed correctly
  20. Bunji Developer

OK, so looks like we missed some under level 20 writs. Will get those fixed. Thanks.