New Chaos Descending Merchant Crate needs to shrink size

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bhayar, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

This has to be the largest piece of furniture I've ever seen. Even "moving" it to resize it, this thing takes up a huge amount of room for its function. I know there's a lot going on that needs fixing, but if you want to get an idea how large it actually is, check out the "small" version of this monstrosity in Daith's Qeynos 2 room apt. It literally takes up a wall next to the door.
    Pijotre, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I ended up not placing it. It's a zero broker tax box, so people don't need to visit to get stuff from it, so I just made a face and decided to ignore it. But I totally agree, it's WAY too huge, and needs to at least be scalable down to the size of a normal sort of steamer trunk.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Haohmaru Developer

Maybe the crate is the right size and everything else shrunk... obviously we need to scale Norrath, not the crate.
  4. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Obviously, so resizing Norrath shouldn't take too long then right? What would you say, next Tuesday patch?

Oh while resizing could you leave last years Merchant crate regular size too so it Shows smaller like the new one?
    Sigrdrifa likes this.