Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tkia Well-Known Member

I was happy to see Santa Glug plushies back this year as I've made a whole new bunch of toons since he was last available and wasn't sure I could ever get any more. Given the unique quality of that item I'd say you need to slip him in every so often for the newbies. And definitely more classic music boxes :)

Also, while sorting out Tiny Jim and family I noticed a couple of what look like maple cupboards in the room. Any chance we could get those added to the wishlist of craftable furniture for the future, and maybe in several different wood finishes?
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Raw vanilla only stacks to 200. Can we get it tweaked to 800 when time permits?
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

Could we please have the house pets stack like the other house items?
  4. PHEER New Member

FROSTFELL LIST FOR SANTA: PVP IN FROSTFELL AGAIN!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No.

(Since when could we? I've been here in the game since 2006 and don't remember that capability. Bad enough we have to fight in the Village now every single year, whether we've done so or not in the past, to unlock any of the other quest givers. >:-/)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's the only ingredient that doesn't? That's weird... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No house pets, holiday or otherwise, stack, and I think it's because they're like player-written books, in that we can personalize them with their own names. Apparently, that interactive-ness messes with the code somehow. :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Pets don't stack because they can be named..there was an issue of stacking items like books that info would be erased same would happen with pets.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I heard that the new server is a PvP server , and if that server is a regular server not Tl than that new server will get Frostfell this year , meaning , don't worry about PvP on the servers your playing on Uwkete ;)
  10. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd much rather have them stack than retain their state, which doesn't really work anyways because if it was set to stay you pick it up and put it down it won't stay on stay and renaming is not a big deal + it gives you a way to revert the rename easily. So just let us stack ALL house items (apart from player written books) and then set a default state for pets when you put them in a house please. On that note @Kaitheel I still have a list of (non pet) house items that don't stack, are you guys still working through them or do I have to spent the time to make a list?
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, gods no, don't do that; we have a list of lists, practically, over on the Norrathian Homeshow forum. There are like dozens of items with that issue. :-/

I think the title of the thread is something like, "Items That Don't Stack But Should" or something to that effect. I'll get the link asap. :)

Uwk

EDIT: Here you go:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ouse-items-that-dont-stack-but-should.586455/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pijotre like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What new server? First I've heard about it... :confused:

And if it is, groovy. May they have the joy of it there. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Unfortunately not. In order to keep their player assigned names, they cannot stack. They have to remain single items, just like writable signs and player written books.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, I'll submit that change. No problem!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok, thanks for answering.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

The snowglobe will be named "Doomfire Snowglobe" and it will play the Hymn of Fire. The new art should be included with Tuesday's update.

~ Kaitheel
    Pixistik, Alenna, Finora and 6 others like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

After all this time, sigh...not sure about the actual item placement in a house (I think it's fixed there, iirc; I'll have to whip some up and place them to double-check), but in the Dressing Room preview for the Magical Red and Black Striped Cane and Red and White Striped Candycane (why not have the names match? Candy Cane for both, since Candycane isn't an actual word...), the art still isn't showing properly; both have just a black crook spinning slowly around, surrounded by red and white snowflakes going straight up. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The new "server" is supposedly only an event server and I highly doubt it will even be conceptualized fully yet alone brought online until well after FF ends.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We still do not know where we are going on the vacation!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Is the vacation picnic after the stop at an amusement park? I don't want to bring something that will be stale after a day. We still do not even know where we are going.

Its good though that Breanna now has a couple changes of clothes and Uwk has a Ziploc for the prized hairball. And I think Kaitheel is well aware now that if Breanna says she needs to go, he needs to stop the car.

*reaches down and whacks the wiggling blanket at her feet and takes a quick peek under the blanket to make sure everything is still alright before beginning to bounce around the car again while waiting to find out where we are going*

Are we there yet? Where are we going, please tell us where we are going.

Kaitheel, Breanna needs to use the little Teir'Dal's room and Uwk is trying to hork up more hairballs.

Puhhhhlleeeassssse tell us where we are going. When is the amusement park? *whacks the wiggling blanket again* Are we there yet?

Kaitheel, Pixi is pulling Uwk's whiskers and poking Whilh.

When is the picnic, after the amusement park, I think it should be after the amusement park so nobody horks on the rest of us. *whacks the wiggling blanket yet again*

Kaitheel, Niami just got car sick all over Schmetterling and I think some got on Pixi too. Are we there yet??

*tremendously happy that she brought lots of wet wipes, tosses a few packages of them towards the back to Breanna, Uwk, Schmetteringling, Whilh, Niami, Pixi, and Lera so they can all clean themselves up before the amusement park or the picnic.

Uh Oh!!! Kaitheel, Lera is pulling cubes out of her travel bag and they are not squidgy-ing all over the car making icky streaky type marks all over the windows. I really hope we are there yet soon (TM).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.